Daily 137mb download everytime I load thread

Launcher downloads 137mb EVERTYTIME i load the launcher

Your blue post fix doesnt work

Please fix your game…

Then we wouldnt have to make these posts every day

Or tell us your working on it… or something…

5 Likes

Same thing is happening to me and the fix doesn’t work. 137 mb everytime. I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal but I live out in the country and have to use verizon hotspot data and get 50 GB per modem of fast and after that it is slowed down. I have 100 GB (2 modems) of fast I can get every month and that usually is fine with my online gaming but doing 137 MB everytime i load the game does add up. Can you please fix this?

Hi guys,

i think i got the solution for the “Update-Loop” Problem.
When the Update start, just wait a short moment and then cancel the process.
Then close “Battle.net” and open it again.
Since i did this action, the update never shown up again.
Hope it works for u guys too.

Same issue… very annoying.

For me partly worked taking ownership of the “Heroes of the Storm” subfolder + Full Control
(type on google “how to change ownership of folder” there is a lot of manuals in a few steps )endless patching + error windows fade away, maybe getting 1 mini freez per game but this may be fix by only Blizz… hopefully.

Daily BUMP

Still happening, I have changed the admin access to the $appdata% folder in documents as it says in the blue post. Which really, not everyone would be able to do.

Fix your launcher, my PC has full access but it continues to download 137mb everytime I close the game window. Always 137mb

3 Likes

Same issue, despite me changes file permissions, endless patching.

I’ve got this too and the fix doesn;t work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.