Cursor Size(Scaled Way Down)

I scale i t ALL the way down; that way, it’s as large as a Windows arrow- something you’re used to seeing ALL the time, and maneuvering ALL the time. You’re used to the scale vs space on screen vs size of arrow so you can adjust speed accordingly easier. I dunno, that’s what I’ve found. Give it a try, and tell me what you think.

I have to make mine big otherwise I can’t keep track of it. I also have an ultrawide 4k monitor so there’s always a lot of stuff on the screen.

Is there a way to change the size of the mouse-pointer thingy in the game to make it larger? Often times my pointer get’s obscured in the chaos and i lose track of it.

In some videos i see some players have an actual up/down lined “Plus” with your pointer in the center (Think: Classic Robocop’s Targeting system). That looks like a pretty neat solution but, i dunno how to implement it.

Options → Mouse & Keyboard → Cursor Size

1 Like

Wow! thanks! I clicked the box and now i got the “crosshairs” going on.

Yeah the crosshairs can be nice for some heros. I dig them for hanzo for instance, not cause it looks like crosshairs on a gun but because it makes it easier to tell where your Will hop to.

I like how most of the time my mind “forgets” about the crosshairs, yet i find myself experiencing MUCH LESS difficulty locating my cursor when the on-screen action gets crazy.

The crosshairs really do help out a lot.

Edit: And i’m sure they would help out a lot with a character like Hanzo. I tried to main Hanzo BTW because i love the character but, he kinda suks. I might revisit him now though.