Create the most useless heroes

A spinning deckard with revolving strike?
Ktz with dragonblade?
Make your most useless heroes from other peoples abilities

Things to add when creating:

• Body
  • Basic attack
  • Passive
  • Q
  • W
  • E
  • R1
  • R2

Edit: No aba or gall or vikings because it will make things too easy

now I want to see deckard with revolting strike

2 Likes

Easy.

Body: Gall (No Cho)

Enjoy being an immobile ghost sitting at the fountain being unable to do anything as u don’t have a host.

6 Likes

So basicly aba acourding to my teammates back in silver :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: updated body.

Body = Erik
Basic Attack = Leoric
Q = Dive
W = Wraith Strike
E = Mend Pet
R1 = Maelstrom
R2 = Adaptation

So you’ve got a super squishy character with a melee attack, the abilty to close ground to an enemy, to teleport to enemies marked by an allied Malthael, the ability to heal an allied Misha, an AOE damage ultimate that relies on being on top of the enemy and an ultimate that relies on you taking damage, but not enough damage to die.

Honestly, “the most useless heroes” is really a bad prompt. You take a bunch of abilities that don’t work at all (Mend Pet and Wraith Strike being two examples) and throw them on a garbage body.

Darn, you beat my idea so much easier :frowning:

5 Likes

Okay you guys already found loop holes. Great job but im banning aba and gall to make it more fun xD

okay, well, i updated my body.

1 Like

Body: Jaina
Basic Attack: Twin Blades Varian
Q: Holo Decoy
W: Blink
E: Stagger
R1: Stage Dive
R2: No One Can Stop Death
Trait: Frostbite

Notes: Jaina fights with her staff just like Varian does if she’s in melee range. She’s still a ranged hero and can attack at her normal range but at the same speed as Varian with Twin Blades.

Edit: Changed trait

2 Likes

Im seeing jaina with the twin blades animation :rofl:

3 Likes

Body: Murky

Q: Flame Stream
W: Deth Lazor
E: Sonic Arrow
R: Illusion Master
Trait : Bio-Kill Switch

Murky is low health enough, flame stream isnt among the most impressive Q abilities, Deth Lazor is kinda weak assuming this Murky cant access Gazlowe Talents, Sonic Arrow is useless except vision, Illusion Master is completely useless without mirror image , Bio Kill Switch is also pointless without Stukov virus.

1 Like

A spinning deckard and KTZ with dragonblade is certainly an interesting sight to behold lol.

1 Like

Same as a murky spitting fire

1 Like

Body: Murky
Basic attack: Murky
Q: Flying Kick (Chen)
W: Bloodthirst (Garrosh)
E: Butcher Charge
R1: Taunt (Varian or Garrosh)
R2: Dark Conversion
Trait: Berserker (Zul’jin)

Notes: Murky-level HP and regen, no egg. Had a hard time deciding on a W and went with Stitches’ percent life steal at first, but the hard engage makes him even more suicidal IMO.

2 Likes

The text for Reaper’s Mark states that it causes attacks to apply reapers mark and deal splash damage.

Why are we editing ability text now :frowning:

I do like your text about how it fits, and it would be hilarious to see, as, well…

hey!!! It can deal like 50 damage or something if you land it right on a target!
laughs

3 Likes

murky with a regular respawn time + no egg

2 Likes
  • Body: Tracer
  • Basic attack: Deckard Cain
  • Passive: Warp in Pylon
  • Q: Mend pet
  • W : Misha charge!
  • E: Soul rip
  • R1: Play again
  • R2: : Bestial Wrath

None of the abilities do anything.

3 Likes

This is actually “good”. You can charge with unstoppable at a target then taunt them to get your team a kill. With your HP regen plus bloodthirst, you have a chance of surviving. And flying kick is too good to give to a bad hero.

Damage and re-positioning? OP!

2 Likes

pylons can tank tower shots!
And, uh, you can channel when casting Play Again… it doesn’t do anything once you finish the channel… BUT! you get a cool animation :smiley:

Actually, the ability says that only one viking may summon. So you couldn’t even watch the animation :slight_smile:

(Plus, since Tracer doesn’t have mana. I think you couldn’t even use ANY of the abilities)

2 Likes

I thought leaving the trait but no way to apply it would be funny. But since changing the abilities is against the rules, I can change it.

1 Like

well played!

And summon pylon doesn’t have a mana cost! So HAH!

That’s totally a victory, right? /lol

1 Like