Crashing in game after new patch

After the recent patch, after joining any game-mode, the game crashes in 3-5 minutes of in-game time. Tried uninstalling battle-net and game and reinstalling them the crashes still happen without fail. There was no software update or new programs installed on my laptop since i last played HOTS normally excluding the patch update. This was the error code i got during the latest crash 03281DEF-11C4-4A9F-B58F-BBD671B60C3C , also this code A1634713-EB8D-4202-95B9-01F04F382374 1 more eror code CB7EE51F-0457-4AC3-B9DF-7C0F7B678EDC

Hey, DragonLord!

These crashes appear to be related to Sound issues. I would recommend checking your sound drivers to see if they are up to date. If you have any third party programs the interface with your speakers/headset/windows sound settings, I would recommend disabling them.

If you still have trouble, please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Preformatted Text button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the Preformatted Text tags.

same for meee plsss fix itttt

@ FNCSniper
If you’re also crashing and need assistance, please make a new thread and be sure to include your error code and the DxDiag report that Ibaraius mentioned.