Crashing in-game after Anduin patch on Mojave 10.14

Game opens up fine, but when I get into a game i can play for about 2 minutes before HoTS just crashes. I have a 2016 MacBook Pro and have played on this for around 2 years with no problems. Please help!

Heya Lego,

I was checking the reports sent to us by the game client, and they all look to be some kind of rendering issue. Lets try the combo update to help ensure the device has all the needed drivers for the game.

Be sure to also disable login items temporarily to help rule out software conflicts.

So far, it was either disabling the login items, or hard resetting my router. The game in general, runs a bit faster now.
I still experience the initial DC on my first game when the match has finished loading.
however, if you note my post in the technical forums, it is nothing like that. I was getting perms DC’ed and reconnecting until the match was over.
If I plug in my ethernet cable and don’t run on wi-fi I do not DC and reconnect at all in the first 30 seconds.
I imagine this is an issue related to loading in all the heroes, terrain and abilities.