Controls bug whilst playing Mei in storm league

Was playing a storm league game as Mei. When I got into the game my controlls was all mashed, nothing triggerd anything and some things triggerd everything. I couldn’t utilise skillshots for the entire game due to them immediatley triggering on the spot where my character was standing (Q, and W, I couldn’t get E to trigger at all). I was unable to utilise the chat and instead of sending messages hitting the “enter” button a second time after typing, it started swapping to whom the message was supposed to be sent (team, all, individual teammates, whispers, etc). So on top of not being able to play due to this infuriating bug, I couldn’t communicate this to my teammates whom must have thought I was a real ****, not playing the game properly. I tried to restore controls to default, frankly all settings to default, but nothing happened. My controls were still messed up. evntually I tried restarting the game, but being one down my team had already been stomped before I could properly restart my computer and get into the game once more… On top of this I got a penalty for leaving the game whilst trying to fix the issue…