Computer Crashing Upon Entering a Game

As soon as the loading screen finishes, I see myself spawn on the fountain and then my computer crashes and restarts. Every time. This has only happened when playing quick match, I am able to load in to an AI game no problem. Once my computer restarts I am able to join the game in progress with no issue. This only happens the first time I try to load into the game.

I have a Ryzen 7 3700X and a 2080ti so I know this is not a hardware issue.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, as well as updated my drivers.

I am not sure what to do next, it is a very frustrating issue. Help!

Computer restarting without a BSoD error would point towards a hardware issue, likely power related.

Try capping the frame rate of Heroes of the Storm to your display refresh rate to avoid making the GPU work harder than needed. Check GPU and CPU thermals, as well as any power converter thermals if your system supports the measurements. Check airflow of the PSU in case dust has blocked it up since the power a PSU can reliably supply decreases at higher temperatures.

Updating motherboard BIOS and GPU drivers might help in case it is caused by a bug. Check if your GPU has a firmware upgrade available for it in case that had a bug as well (some GPU models from manufacturers like MSI occasionally suffered from this problem due to pushing binning tolerances too hard).