Chromie's Dragon's Breath indicator bugged

I play on quick cast. I you click her Dragon’s Breath quickly in a row then the indicator shows a direction where the 3 AOEs don’t even go. Unlike Guldan’s Corruption which shows a similar indicator, this never shows a wrong direction, no matter how quickly and often you press the ability. The indicator is completely useless because you never know in which direction it will hit now.

It’s not useless. You generally should be aiming it, and the indicator is correct when you move your cursor to aim it. Granted if you fire it without moving from the initial position, the direction the shots actually go may not match the (default initial) direction of the indicator.

However, if you are spamming it quickly so that you are not aiming it, then you must not really care which direction it goes. How can you expect it to go in the direction you want if you are not going to designate a direction? The game can’t read your mind.

The only thing you could argue is that the direction should match the default position of the indicator. But it will be much better to aim it.

With Guldan, it works differently since his Corruption always goes away from him, so you really only need to choose a starting point, whereas Chromie can make it go any direction from the starting point.

Dude, I AM AIMING IT! It just doesn’t show the direction I aimed but hits in the direction I am for some reason!