Charity Gaming League

Greetings! Charity Gaming League was formerly an amateur esports based community driven to hold competitive competitions to help raise funds for charity while having fun enjoying amateur esports. However, the focus has shifted now from being the host of these gaming competitions to being an artist and streaming based community dedicated to raising awareness and support for local, national, and international charities and ministries.

So why am I posting in Looking for Party? Cause I am seeking streamers, teams, and players interested in being a part of this community to help grow it, advertise it, and create awesome fundraising events for the benefit of these charities and ministries. There is also the added bonus of bringing subscribers and viewers to your streaming channels, your content creation pages, or whatever it is you are passionate about. With that said, I’m asking for your support and help in growing this community.

We are seeking streamers, players, artists, and teams interested in these things and more. For more information, you can visit us on our discord server and participate and or help host or start an event of your choosing all for the benefit of these charities and ministries, as well as your own streaming channel. Discord information is below.

We also encourage people to game with each other and create parties and stream their games. We want to support streamers, content creators, and artists and contribute to their work and to the gaming community and overall community at large.

If this sounds right up your alley, head on over to the discord.

discord.gg/ANa7sB6