CDC# Valen or Ishanah

I would like to see a multi-class priest Shadow/Holy. one that you have to pick spec before you can pick your talents. For shadow I would go
Q - Mind blast ( cast in a direction)
E - Shadow word pain (as a dot, is hit with mind blast while active spreads to another target)
E - Shadow fiend ( hits for low damage and heals the priest for damage dealt)
Ult 1 - Effigy (creates an effigy of the hero. the hero take 50% of the damage dealt to the effigy.
Ult 2 - Shadow word death (deals a large amount of damage to a hero, if the hero dies this heroic is reset. can only cast on heros below 50%)
Holy
Q - Penance (hurls 3 bolts that heal or deal damage)
W - Mending (a heal that jumps up to 3 times and heals when the hero takes damage)
E - Leap of faith (pull a friendly hero to you)
Ult 1 - Effigy (creates an effigy of the hero. hero recieves 30% increased heals from all sorces)(around the same range as pyroblast)
Ult 2 - Mind swap (gain control of an enemy hero and non- heroic abilities for 3 sec)

Total Score - 14/20

Creativity - 4/5
While a lot of these abilities are mostly conversions of Warcraft priest abilities, I feel that the ones you chose and how to implement them creates two fairly interesting and unique kits.

Cohesiveness - 5/5
Both kits have generally clear playstyles, and there are some interesting combos between abilities (Mind Blast spreading Shadow Word: Pain, or pulling a hero with Leap of Faith to maximize Mending jump value). Both Effigy heroics do feel a little out of place to me, but I do see some synergy with spreading abilities like Shadow Word: Pain and Mending.

Thematic - 1/5
Each kit does match a shadow and holy priest accordingly in terms of theme. However, without picking a specific character for your concept, the hero theme and fantasy does feel somewhat lacking. As for game changing mechanics and the contest theme, two unique sets of abilities for one hero is new, but since you can only use one in a match, I honestly feel that it might as well be 2 different heroes at that point.

Interaction - 4/5
The kits are mostly fine to play with and against (ignoring the trolling potential of Leap of Faith), but Mind Swap feels like it’d be horribly frustrating to play against. I think the kit would be better without the Mind Control; maybe a positonal support heroic that encourages more Leap of Faith shenanigans.