Caram comic #69: The Revenge of the Slug

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

15 Likes

So Aba is the new Sith lord

1 Like

Until Jimmy shoots the Monstro in the face. Heavy AA hitters melt the thing in no time.

2 Likes

Abathur is the cutest video game character I have ever seen

1 Like

Great stuff as always Karabars, I do have a question/proposal. I quite enjoy your comic series and I understand why you post them as individual threads. If you think it’s appropriate and you have the time, it would be great if you could compile them all into a single archive thread.

I understand this is a bit of work and I’ll also understand your reasons why you might not think it’s appropriate. You could set it up so that the latest two or three comics aren’t added for several months later, so as to keep your individual threads exclusive.

It’s just a thought, as when I feel like a HOTS related giggle I can easily access your comics without having to hunt down the past individual threads.

2 Likes

Isn’t the “previous/next comic” part easy enough access? I added them to make it easy to browse between them.

That’s true, I guess it’s mostly because I think your work deserves to be archived in a central thread.

2 Likes

nice.

1 Like

You mean you want the thread pinned ?

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting that, but it would be a nice way to show off the creativity that’s present on the forums.

2 Likes