Can't update or install Battle.net

Hello, I want to report that on the latest update (I think it was last week), the update never went forward, I had to restart battlenet over and over (around 25+ times) to make the update “move” (ex, I opened battlenet update was at 15% and I could leave my PC just with that open and will never download more, but was using internet, so I had to restart battlenet and now will have 18%).
After the update was at 100%, it never moved, I restarted my PC, the battlenet, I flush the DNS, I did everything and nothing.
So I uninstall the battlenet client, and I have tried to reinstall it but no luck, is now stuck on:
“Installing Blizzard Battlenet
1%”

And it never moves from there, no matter what, can you please help me?

Things I have tried and to know:
-Yes, my internet is strong enough to play most online games, including all of Blizzard (I can download 30GB in -4 hours)
-No, I am not downloading anything else when installing battlenet, and nor is anyone else in my house using the internet.
-No, my antivirus and firewall are not blocking the client or games.
-I already “Flush” my DNS and followed all the steps on the guide you guys give on your website using the cmd.
-No, I am not using an old version of Windows, mine is Windows 10 with the latest update.
-I have erased the battlenet folder in system32 files so I could install the launcher again “clean” (Have done this several times) and nothing.

Please tell me is something is missing, thanks.

I am having the same issue - battlenet will not update

Hey QueenYazmean,

For these situations, it’s best to try these steps. If you still need help, please create a new thread for your situation and include your DxDiag, or create a support ticket with your MSinfo.