Cant select woodland guardian mounts

Hi
I cant use the robin and tangerine variants of the woodland guardian mount instead the game makes me use the pink version.

Please fix it my malf wants some spiffing deers.

10 Likes

Same. Im experiencing this myself.

2 Likes

hope they fix this soon its been at least weeks with this bug now

2 Likes

Yes, I want the orange one for my paladins and angels~
I looked today, - still the same issue.

2 Likes

This bugs me aswell. Especially since it’s such a cute lil mount.

2 Likes

oh no, i just posted about the tangerine one. i didn’t know that the robin one wasn’t working either.

i wanted to use an orange mount and recently got the woodland guardian. thought i might have selected the wrong color when it first showed up as pink in game but i made sure to select tangerine and sure enough it came out pink in game :frowning:

please fix this blizz. we invested 35 wins!! that’s dedication

2 Likes

Just commenting on this cuz I’ve also been having this issue like and I have no idea if this’ll help their algorithm to push this post so they can see this earlier

1 Like

Still experiencing the bug myself. Please fix. I need a purple deer in my life for Murky.

1 Like

Still experiencing the bug. Come on, Blizzard, couple months and nothing so far.

2 Likes

I know this is a low impact bug, but with people have OCD is quite bit troublesome to accept this. I hope we eventually will fix this. Thanks devs for your effort and work <3.

2 Likes

Next season is rumored to have absolutely no rewards because it removes need for future bug fixes.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the exact same issue. Personally, I only played ranked games to get the mount, and this bug makes me a bit sad :frowning:

Please, devs, take this into account! It’s been a while now. Thank you for everything you do for this game that we all love :heart:

1 Like

I’ve wanted to select the blue color for my prince arthas skin and the orange color for my hallowed orphea skin but I still don’t get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Like other people, I only played ranked to get the mount and I’d like to reap the benefits of my effort…please.

Yep, just happened to get one of these myself aaand the bug is still in place. Very disappointing, so to speak.

the bug is still Up, to add more detail,
The mount unlockable with the current ranked season (Woodland Guardian) suffers a Weird bug.
It is possible to select each of the 4 variants of the mount but once in game if you had selected the blue/purple variant or the yellow one you will end up with the pink variant.
However, it is possible to have these two variants in aram Game (I had the purple one during a game)