Can't see anything on my roster page

I can’t see winrates for any of my heroes when clicking on them in the roster screen, I can’t see my top 4 heroes because they won’t load and I can’t see map winrates/the long list of hero winrates on the match statistic page of the profile. Not sure what to do, scanned and repaired, re-installed, still nothing.
All/any help would be appreciated. Seriously annoying at this point.
Posted two days ago, still haven’t got a straight answer to fix this. It’s not my internet as this just started happening around a week and a half ago.

Same thing is happening to me.

I log on, it shows my user name/gold/profile level but it doesnt show any character pictures, my profile icon, skins.

I am having exactly the same issue…

I have similar problem , I dont get quests too .Tried logging with another account , it didnt help either

Try deleting the Variables.txt document located in Documents\Heroes of the Storm.

Once you have done that, head to the Blizzard Battle.net App, click the Blizzard Logo, Settings, Game Settings. Locate Heroes of the Storm and click on Reset In-Game Options. Click Done and Launch Heroes to see if this issue is still occurring.

This didn’t solve the issue for me.