Can't resume update for HOTS

So i started installing the game i got at about half the installation and the next day i tried to continue it and did Not work(it showed me an error that said:“Whoops looks like something broke give it another shot later” and this is da code of the error: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8) i tried everything on the forums and outside of the forums and i tried contacting the support team but i did not found anything like a support team i am just so nervous that all the solutions i tried (I did not reinstalled HOTS because i have an very slow connection and i am using hotspot from mobile to download i just cant permit myself to reinstall i am at 8gb remaining of da installation) an then the error appeared as i said above . I just can not imagine how to solve this without reinstalling my game because as i said i cant permit such thing … . and if i tried finding solutions online nothing helped … . and the rest of the topics just proved me that no one fixed this problem… all of my drivers are up to date and i have dx 11 installed and all the other programs i need i also meet the requirements of the game so i dont know what the problem is so thx pls tell me what is the problem

Hey, Jkml99! The BB8 is a catch all error, which makes it a little bit more difficult to troubleshoot. This could be due to permissions, connection, or a corrupted installation. These steps here should help with these general concerns:

• New Admin - This is recommended even if there is an admin account as this resets a ton of functions with the windows profile. This will not affect the other accounts on the system.
  • Delete Indices (data folder), then run a Scan and Repair. - This is as close to a reinstall without actually uninstalling the game.
  • A VPN or Different Connection - This is to address possible issues with the slow connection/hotspot mobile data.

If it does continue past these steps, there may not be much more of an option other than trying a full uninstall of Heroes of the Storm, then reinstalling.