Can't get out of leaver matches

I’ve spent a week trying to get out of leaver mathes and I still haven’t been able to do it. I’ve lost about 20 matches already.

There are at least 1 or 2 afks in every match I play. They leave at the very beginning, either in the middle of the game, or even at the end, when you have almost won. It’s just impossible to win, you can’t win this game even with 1 afk 95% of the time. Even worst that it seems only I have AFC players in my team.

I left by accident because there was another Blizzard server lag and I was thrown out, am I to blame for this? And in general, why is there such a hell going on in leaver mathes?

Tell me, what should I do? I just can’t…i’m ready to delete my account already.

One game does not give you leaver que. You have been leaving more games then you are telling us. I have left games to because of varius reasons and never got into leaver que unless I do it again next day.

ARAM.

Why do some players in leaver que always lie about this? You don’t get placed in leaver que from just one game leaving. It’s the one game/last game that triggers the leaver status punishment, doesn’t mean you only left that one time. You already left games enough to trigger the punishment.

I was thrown out of 2 matches in a row, during the next server lag session, probably. Moreover, 2 more players had lags with me. After that, this happened

Well there you got your answer. Also sounds like your internet is too unable so you should have it checked.

Do it in ARAM. Games are way shorter. You might also want to take a break for a week, since playing on tilt isn’t helping.

Also, I don’t know why you feel the need to lie. No one’s gonna burn you on the stake for quitting games. It’s not cool, but Leaver’s Queue is already the punishment for doing it. Lying just loses you sympathy. On the off chance you aren’t lying, it doesn’t matter - you still left games. It’s the same impact on your teammates, and just because you “din’d meeano!” doesn’t magically make it okay.

Are you kidding me? I’m not lying, I had lags with 2 other players from my team, after which I can’t even log in to my Hots account. I went to site that showed the error status of Blizzard servers and it showed a red lag level and a bunch of comments from people that they have the same. And so 2 times

I have a stable connection of 200mb and 3ms ping. And this is not the first time this has happened.

But that’s not my question, why can’t I get out of this hell for so long? It looks as strange as possible within the framework of a still working game, as if it is forever. They’re just always leaving

1 Like

ARAMs or 5 stacks. In QM, it legitimately is awful. This forum, as usual, though is full of people trying to virtue signal. You can get into leaver queue from a queue dodge ffs. It doesn’t take a special kind of awful person to get into leaver queue. It takes like maybe 2-3 leave/dodge events to get your first penalty game, and then for a very long time it’s easily triggered by 2 dcs in a week or so. 2 dcs is nothing, it’s pretty much the minimum needed to figure out if you’re having connection problems because there was an accident on blizzard’s end or a subtle problem with your own connection. Half the time the leave is only necessary because it takes forever to reconnect in this game.

What it takes to land someone in there for a couple of games is completely unlike the kinds of players you’ll see in leaver QM, such as players who knowingly play with bad connections over and over again (you see them dcing and rcing multiple times in the game) or those who specifically always leave the games the moment anything suggests defeat to preserve an illusory high win rate on their profile page. There’s a whole population of players who have simply chosen permanent leaver queue residence and they’re awful to deal with and functionally they make up more than half of leaver queue players because normal people just do their 1-2 games and can’t wait to get back to normal games while these fellows just play it the same way we would queue ranked.

1 Like