Can't enter HoTS (stuck at logging screen) after new update

Hello

I have a problem with my HoTS after the update yesterday and now i can’t enter the game at all. When i press “Play” and wait for the “Loading” screen to finish i came up to the Login screen where i have to type my E-mail & Password ( which it didn’t happen before this update… i only needed to type my password to enter ).

But when i get the to type the information to login it just says “Error” - “connection failed to Blizzard servers”

When i press okay to try again it doesn’t even bring me the Loggin screen anymore (it just stays there with the “Loading circle” in the middle and i have to exit the game.

Sometimes i can’t even get the Login screen to even write my information after i just started the game.

I was able to enter the game by some miracle and played 2 games, but after i left and tried to enter… same thing and i can’t enter again and have the Error message.

Any idea why is this happening, is it because of the new update ?

I tried (Scan & Repair) but nothing worked.

I’m sorry for the long text and i hope someone has a solution to this problem.

Thank you!

2 Likes

i have the same issue, but i don’t even have the possibility of entering my info, all i get is a grey turning wheel.

1 Like

Same problem, trying to reconect at logging process but all i get is infinity spinning loading wheel.
Sometimes after dozen of tries im able to log into the game but, its 2 days over 10 i can’t.
PS/
I did ‘Scan and Repair’ and then Uninstalled/reinstalled the game.
Checked and rechecked internet connection, wifi buffer and etc.

Hey y’all, this worked for me

Make sure you are launching the Blizzard app as Admin and then check for updates in Heroes by clicking the Options button above Play.

The following steps can also help in some situations:

If this persists, please create a new thread with a WinMTR test while running the game for about 5-10 minutes.