Can't Connect to Game! - Disconnected from Blizzard Services

Having this issue logging into any Blizzard Game.

Battlenet works fine. Game Loads. Prompts to log in.

Input credentials correctly. Loads for 2 Seconds. Fields go Blank. No disclaimer about incorrect info.

I’ve tried:

• Reseting Password
  • Rebooting computer and router
  • Clearing Cache
  • Flushing DNS
  • Repairing the game
  • Deleting program data for battle net and games

Nothing works. Please help.

I have the same problem. looks like it has something to do with a new Windows Update, as I can play on my laptop, but not on my PC where I have the latest (insider) Windows Updates.

Dang really? Might have to roll it back maybe cause it’s pretty frustrating.

I’m having this issue as well. It’s only with Heroes of the Storm. Overwatch works fine etc. HOTS loads, tries to auth and then says “You were disconnected from Blizzard Services”.

@Michielovie
I’m on the windows insider track as well, Build 20150.rs_prerelease.200612-1734

I received the Windows update yesterday which coincidentally happened during outage period which made it difficult to troubleshoot. But it definitely looks like this is something to do with Windows update and the insider track. HOTs appears to work fine on other machines. I’ve re-installed and done all the recommended troubleshooting etc. Hopefully MS or Bliz will have a fix.

Thanks for sharing, yeah it seems like the common piece is Windows Insider. Would be great to know an ETA / acknowledge addressing the issue from Blizz or MS.

Can confirm, the latest Windows 10 Insider Build that was released on June 19th did not allow me to launch the game, as well as other Battle.net games. After I rolled back, I was able to launch games again.

[FIXED] I can confirm that this is a fix to play again.

Please open the Feedback Hub and report the problem before rolling back Windows. The more people that file feedback the faster this gets investigated.

The last step of reporting a problem gives you the option of recording the issue. Start a recording, launch HotS and let it fail, then stop and submit.

You’ll also want to get off the Fast/Dev channel until the issue is resolved.

I can confirm that I am also on the Fast Insider track for Windows 10 Pro, and in the past 2 days I have not been able to connect to Blizzard services in HotS (although Overwatch still works fine).

From release notes for Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20152.1000 (rs_prerelease) June 24:

Starting with the last build, some games and applications may crash at launch or fail to install. We’ve identified the root cause and are working on a fix for a future flight.

1 Like

Hi all…

Latest Windows insider build as corrected this issue… i’m currently on 20161.1000 and login is working for me now