Cant add Heroes of the storm to my Microphone allow list

iMac: I can not add heroes of the storm to my internal microphone allow list, I’ve set in game option’s and it won’t show upon my internal microphone allow list to check mark. I also tried the settings on the battle.net app, this added the battle.net app to my internal microphone list, but not Hots. so I went back to the game itself, checked option’s and tried the microphone test. still didn’t work. this is driving me nuts and I cant figure it out, please help!!! (just to be clear I’m talking about going in system preferences, clicking Security & Privacy, then under privacy clicking microphone)
so far, I’ve tried doing a sound test and it did not prompt the microphone in the allow list, but I found this video on
YouTube but can not find the Right bundle ID necessary for it to work, so I tried contacting the person that did the video with his link to do so, but it’s been a few day’s and no response so far. I’ll try what you suggested. and if you know the Right bundle ID necessary for it to work, that would help as well. it won’t let me add the link.

Hey there,

I have seen cases where the pop-up for adding it doesn’t happen if the game is full screen. Could you try putting the game to window mode, then use the in-game mic test button in the voice chat settings?

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!