Cant access Loot

When I try access my loot tab the game then loads into a black screen then my comp gets stuck I have to force reset. Cant access any of my loot chests :frowning: iv tried reopening the game/app. Reseting, refreshing internet connect just crashes. Please help, I want my loots!

1 Like

I’ve actually been having the same problem recently. I have no idea what happened, but I cant access my loot chests either. Every time I try, the game crashes. I’ve tried scan and repair but it hasn’t exactly helped.

2 Likes

I too, my bug is that when I click the tab the game goes black and closes, after that appers a message to report to Blizzard

Thanks for the report. We would love to look into this further, of big help would be some information about your system. Please gather your System Files and send them to us at HeroesBugAttachements@Blizzard.com after reviewing our Bug Attachment Guidelines.

Thanks!
~Zobrek~

im having the same issue and have no clue on how to go about it if someone could walk me through it would be amazing. it just started today ill get a white screen and my comp is completely unusable till I pull power from it… help I wants my loots

Yeah i’ve been having this bug for months now and it still hasn’t been fixed. Basically I cannot open loot boxes. Any time I attempt to even open the loot tab, the game immediately crashes. I’ve sent in a bug report multiple times but I’m starting to lose patience with this dev team.