Can You Please Do Something To You Darn Matchmaker?!

This is a joke. Countless matches lost over and over again and why? Because I get people that got no gamesense, no clue on how to play, no intention to play with the team, go “flexible” and instalock dps. Is this what’s become of this game? It’s even worse than before…
Examples… I had a Thrall the last match that wouldn’t go solo on top “Because we had 2 tanks” (we were on bh)… The supposedly other tank was Varian with CS and he was comboing with me but naaah Thrall wouldn’t go on top no matter what.
Orpheas that have no idea how to play
Garrosh players that throw you into the enemies for no reason.
Tanks that never engage.
People that go 1v5 and then spam the chat and pings.
Imperius with q build and then misses all the q’s(almost)
People ignoring all the pings…

I know this is not the best way to talk about it but there’s nothing else I can do… I feel like the report system does nothing and it’s just depressing to see that somehow your team is the only one that’s getting people like these.
And in no way am I saying they shouldn’t be able to play… but why be ranked in high gold when they’re going to be playing like that?
I don’t want to make the impression that I am the best player… I can get mad like everyone else but I don’t do stuff like this… This is just unacceptable.

3 Likes

Game´s dead dude … time to move on to another,

4 Likes

Then stop posting on the forums if you find no more interest in the following product lol.

3 Likes

Flagged as inappropriate / harassment

I’m not sure what’s really inappropriate in my reply please enlighten me.

Anyways this false flagging is a perfect example of it if you actually did report me.

I have a feeling he was referring to my post but w/e…

Would do it if the other games would know how to balance more.

He actually replied to me and I received a notification of it so I assumed it was for me specifically, to be fair I never had a taste for “haha dead game” comments so I couldn’t resist replying to him.

Anyways Matchmaking has been something that will likely to never be fixed considering how long has this issue been going to the point the game reached maintenance mode.

2 Likes

Ah I see… It’s just the forums tend to bug out that “reply” and doesn’t show as if u would reply to a person once posted… Hence why I also quoted your reply… That way I can be sure I replied to who I meant to xD

1 Like

You ever think anout how many games you won because they had players with no sense etc??? Guess not???

1 Like

This game is dead, just like blizzard. Why you even play this sh*t? :smiley:

2 Likes

Matchmaking never will be fixed. They just manage screw up changing it all the time. Playing this game since early alpha, and last 3 months my level went from “Okay” to “Complete disappointment”.
Taking away party que in HL, then basically bringing it back again.
It’s like they are trying to invent bycicle. Monkey business.
HERO LEAGUE doesn’t exist anymore, it’s just TL, with ruined matchmaking and MMR levels. It will take months to sort all those players again. But by that time players base will be abysmal.
Now there are tons of people, that doesn’t belong in their ranks. Either they are too high, either too low.
Remember ChrisHeroes placing in Plat 1 after being in GM last season?
I was Plat 1 last season, and placed in Gold 2 after 5/5.
You are right, i just had a match with 3 premade players, that had lvl 30, 66 and 79, and they even weren’t placed. While enemy team had full placed players.

So it’s just impossible to play solo. Take your friends with you at least 3. Or always full. This is it.

1 Like

Lol. Welcome to the reality of HOTS. You can now refer to yourself as a veteran.