Can we talk ranked queue?

first i want to ask what rank did you reach? and what rank was that player who didn’t play for 3 years and just came back recently with his second game which was in your team? i’m curious about something

Again… did you actually read everything before jumping to posting a reply? I actually defended you. As for any reports, it says the community flagged you, not I. Please take a breath before you let words flow out of you.

At the time of that occurrence, I was Silver 1. The player was at that time unplaced and in a group with a player that was Gold 5. I hope this is enough info to ease your curiosity.

now that explains it. i thought he was solo but since he was with a gold/silver player he got into a game with silvers/golds but yeah i don’t understand why people that quit for that long come back and jump into ranked that’s so ridiculous… it sucks that they removed ranked restriction now any potato can play ranked sadly they ruined it entirely i had the same problem but the difference is the player was solo unplaced and he was plat and i was master what is he doing in my game after not playing hots for +3 years? no freaking idea~ but since i saw a GM get matched with Plats that showed me how broken ranked MM is.

1 Like

I understand they wanted to not alienate players, but I still feel like Blizz could steal a few matchmaking mechanics form other games to work for them. Blizz is very good at taking other game’s breakthroughs and making them their own.

I just want ranked games with people who are taking the game seriously.

1 Like

unfortunately you won’t find that in hots unless you reach GM and you get lucky by getting matched vs those GM’s who care about winning rather than trolling :confused: most of ranked player’s don’t care about ranked / playing it like QM they just play it to finish quests / choose lvl 1 heroes to lvl up etc…

SL is not competitive. It’s a draft game where mmr is visible on the loading screen.

To be competitive a rank mode would need a solo queue, team queue, no more qm seeding and probably a role selection queue. Hots was not ready at launch to have all this. Players play the game, casuals stayed,dedicated players got bored and left.

Now its too late. Hots is casual, and was marketed like that before the esports push.