Can we talk about the new Sleepy Cloud mount?

here’s the options i got for buying gems https://i.imgur.com/wy7kt0A.png

Yeah, those are different from what I have. I’ll take a picture later when I get home.

so yeah i don’t understand why it’s cheaper for some people and it’s more expensive for the other’s…

Tbh, steam is also way cheaper for Brazil.

I’ve seen some games cost 50% more in EU than in Brazil.

Do you live under a rock?
Most mobile games will let you earn the premium currency through playing the game regularly. But if you want to have more of it to get X thing quickly you pay money.

And in big games like Overwatch it still happens where you can earn credits after every level up in a lootbox or if you want more credits you buy loot boxes with money.

Overwatch is not a ftp game.
I don’t play mobile games anymore but premium currency used to unlock so much advantages those were called p2w games.

1 Like

Thanks Captain, i never said it was.

lolno.

Imo best mounts are celestials, and spectrals for skins

But my point is that this now totally ftp on 99% of the content game is already overly generous.
Overtrash and “do you have phone” games aren’t.

This is mine https://imgur.com/hal0BS7

The prices in EUR are, from left to right:

Anyway i got 1k gems just for playing so it being overpriced or not is of no concern to me.

1 Like

I am the target market. I like having ways to show I support the game with money. Everything felt cheapened because how easy it was to get. I like the mount. I will buy it.

GG.

3 Likes

I think it’s reasonable. This game did not have any money only items. Which means it’s a heaven for freeloaders. I don’t know any other f2p game where you can get everything. And it makes your players more entitled and more picky.

People are quick to complain but at the same time discount the fact that the game they demand more from does not have any steady income, that they themselves do not contribute to.

We want new heores, we want them faster we want skins,we want blance changes we want events (that grants us even more free stuff) and tons of other stuff.

But when asked what we’re willing to contribute, the answer is nothing.

It’s inevitable that this will have to change and there will be more paid content. You can’t sustain a game made by paid employees on a 100% free model. If you feel an item is too expensive, you can simply not buy it. But saying it HAS to have a free alternative is not logical.

1 Like

I mean at least ask for a reduction in price (unlikely to happen as people already bought it but reasonnable) instead of wanting a freebie.

What Blasphemy!

You are required to play 2 games as explorer Lili , Bear Stitches, or Spring Bunny Murky with the happy cloud to atone for your sins.

2 Likes

I find it a bit expensive but that’s only my opinion. It’s a cool mount though. It will be a tough decision to make, buy a stimpack or the mount. I have the happy and sad mount, although I have never used them. We’ll see.

1 Like
1 Like

The post refers to an unnamed ,unquoted promise that I have never heard of.

It was in a patchnote. It’s on you if you don’t read them or can’t recall them.

The newspost:
https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22887055/2019-2-13-2019-2-12/