Can we nerf kael'thas?

You make no sense.

1. KT is not imbalanced
  2. just because there are neglected heroes doesn’t mean others should be nerfed
4 Likes

I think the problem with Living bomb could be reduced if the damage values are changed a bit.

Increase the damage on the initial target, decrease the AoE spread damage.

Who cares that it can’t be stacked lmao? I only compared it to ranged autoattackers regarding its RANGE. You made it sound like it’s tracer’s autoattack levels of range when it has a respectable distance.

1 Like

Lol, the definition of imbalanced is stronger than most other heroes.

If most other heroes remain in a sad state, then yes kaelthas is imbalanced because he is stronger than all these sad heroes (of which there are many)

Of course the better solution is to buff the sad heroes. But if blizzard is not willing to do that, then kaelthas, being an imbalanced hero, should be nerfed

I disagree completely.

KT’s design is all about punishing enemy heroes for grouping too closely together. That’s why he even has a talent at level 7 that causes his living bomb to deal additional damage to heroes that it spreads to. If you don’t play around KT, then you deserve to take massive amounts of damage. Its that simple. If you are standing on top of others that have living bomb, then don’t ask where all the damage is coming from.

People need to stop asking for nerfs to balanced heroes just because they don’t want to play better.

5 Likes

What? :joy:

Not sure if you are a troll or you smoking something. If the latter, you should share.

Most of the heroes are from 45-55% winrate.
The exception is Tass who is on 40% because he is neglected and due to his lifesteal shield + tracer combo cant be buffed.
KT has healthy 50% winrate. No idea what kind of math you learned, but 50% winrate means he wins as much games as he loses. He is many things, but not imbalanced.

2 Likes

Kael has been one of the most powerful and versatile heroes in the game forever. I was absolutely astonished when they decided to give Ignite back to him, and now he’s gotten another minor buff. He is not absurdly overpowered, but he is ALWAYS one of the 5 best heroes you can possibly pick in any matchup if he is still available.

Like you have Nova (who got nerfed in the same patch Kael got Ignite, lul) who is almost always a bad pick, sometimes decent. Then you have Kael, who is a godly choice literally 100% of the time. He’s Jaina with a stun, and he’s stupidly easy to play. I can’t believe he’s in the “hard” category.

I want them to remove the shield component of Mana Addict so nerds who are bad at positioning will stop playing him. Add more of a risk to the reward.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure he makes top 5 on a list of ranged DPS for Masters players. We really need to be aware of just how much of a different beast Kael is at lower levels of play compared to the upper echelons.

Top 5 heroes Plat and below? Yeah I could agree with that. People choose to spread chain bombs nonstop at lower skill brackets, which drastically inflates his damage numbers and boosts his kill pressure. Which further reinforces how much of Kael’s power comes from how skilled the enemy is and how well they play around him.

let’s try out.
Tyrande is unfun
Tyrande is unfun
Tyrande is unfun
I hope something will happening

1 Like

u need unnecessary l2p

This can be easily solved by making his W a skill shot. The fact that you can click a hero and poof they have living bomb is ridiculous.

Imagine if KTZ could press his W and always land it. it’s just stupid that KT has this ability.

3 Likes

i would. i think when they made flame strike apply bombs they went to far. the two abilities should be separate. its not even an ‘untalented’ bomb like some talents you pick up will do. its a full talented bomb that gets applied. full extra damage… extra range… spreads forever.

at the very least i would change ignite to an untalented living bomb.

You have to say it into a mirror in the dark. silly rabbit.

I do when you say the damage is too high despite its overall DPS being lower than that of a a basic attacker landing a few autos on someone AND living bomb not being able to be stacked.

yea and you conveniently forgot to mention how much more damage someone can do with AA vs ONE living bomb. you don’t get to bring up one aspect of something while ignoring other aspects for the sake of your argument.

it’s not melee range, sure. but it requires KT, a mage, to get in pretty close to toss it out. against someone like Raynor, KT could wind up losing out on the damage trade by a large amount (especially since Raynor can heal).

Again, you cannot bring up the damage Living bomb does while ignoring the range and the fact it doesn’t stack.

2 Likes

Translation: “Anything that gives me trouble is “Unfun”. It is only fun when things die easily”

What you can say, all you have to do is click on an enemy and its guaranteed to land. this is the great equalizer. it takes poor players and makes them formidable.

KT is fine, his E is predictable to avoid, he has to expose himself. There should not be a debate that 75% of the player base are casuals and play Quickmatch which i am POSITIVE where most of these complaints are coming from. Living bombs will spread, there WILL be a lack in communication due to the scrambled levels of experience, there is more in play as to why KT is destroying your team than blaming the Hero.

When he appears does the entire team gank him?

Is an assassin pressuring him to stay out of Range?

Or is everyone throwing damage at the Tank while hes being healed like most QM players.

4 Likes

Not true at all. bad living bombs will provide nothing more than an annoyance to enemies. if a bad player is making use out of living bomb, the enemy players are even worse and deserve it.

1 Like

to be honest I think some mages in general could use a bit of balance changes because as of right now, it seems like burst damage is just dominating the game to the point were mages are the best way to go and it’s been like this since orphia came out.

1 Like

The bigger issue is 80% of people Queue up with Mages and Assassins. there’s no balance needed, there’s a lack of people wanting to play defensive roles