Can we have a new hero

I reckon Big Blizz should realize “new hero’s” Rather than just one , should release a whole bunch of characters from all of there games. This would create a massive surge of players and breath new life into the game. Add a massive map with 5 lanes which has all of the Blizzards games combined into one. have it hectic and random.
Little advice with skins make them almost as a master skins then a alternative skin, for example Tyreal has a demonic skin even thou he is an angel. If you wanted to you could use concept art for skin idea’s. bring out some new skins for characters who haven’t got much example Deathwing, Kel’thuzad, Hogger Ragnaros just to name a few.
What I’m saying is I would like some care into the game I love this game just seem this game has been left to wallow, I just would some proof that they actually care.

I like the little changes and tweaks to balance the game I think it’s good for it but you do it for so long i’s going to get stale.

Thank you please save this game.

5 Likes

Agreed, I think most of us at this point would like more content but the sad truth is this game is on life support for the time being and it’s likely only going to get the balance patch every now and then when we’re lucky.

I think the one shot this game has at a chance of coming back is when the Microsoft deal goes through. At that point we’ll see if they actually start to market and advertise it again or invest some money into whatever skeleton crew of a team is currently still working on this project.

2 Likes

Just wish Blizzard had the same amount of love for the game as we do

Modern Blizzard and love for games are two mutually exclusive things and that’s highly unlikely to ever change unless Microsoft, once it takes over, wipes Blizzard out and rebuilds it from scratch, taking in people who care about good games.

1 Like

Start praying now…