Can Probius get more creative skins please?

All of Probius’ skins looks very similar aesthetically. Can we get a skin of him as a fish?

7 Likes

I want a halloween themed Skin of Probius disguised as a ghost :ghost:

10 Likes

All the skins Prob has gotten has been just Reskins.

Ragnaros, has gotten NOTHING. And i mean nothing. No reskin, no REAL skin, nothing.

10 Likes

There was a chance in getting a ghost Probius skin for Halloween, twice, but they somehow threw it away again.

5 Likes

Actually I want a Probius skin where he’s a floating eyeball thing.

9 Likes

They could give Probius a demonic observer skin (as in the Warcraft creature). And his Pylons and Photon Cannons would look like Burning Legion structures and machines.

Alternatively, he could have an old god-esque skin modelled after C’Thun. And his Photon Cannons would look like eyes, and have fleshy bases.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind an “Eye of Killrogg” skin for the probe, either.

4 Likes

Tbh why would they waste time developing skins for characters, who are barely used anyway?

I just want a yellow happy face skin for probius.

3 Likes

i want a carbot drone pyjama skin for probius :smiley:

1 Like

i was thinking a skin with him being an eyeball with mechanized parts attached to him would be an awesome halloween skin.

A ghost skin with a white drape could be funny .

Can Probius get some reworks in lieu of skins?

1 Like

There’s even a portrait of it all ready. It’s called Pro-boo-us. Hopefully next year…

Too bad, everything for Halloween has already been released.

I suggested several years ago for halloween to just throw a sheet over his head.

I would want him to get a rework next to the skins, but I feel characters like Rhegar are much more deserving of a rework before Probius so, maybe another time.

What happened to swabbius? Greyfin? SHARKHAKA!?

1 Like

Waiting to get added into a gems only bundle.