Can not get any ranked game

blizz please look into my account i love this game and i love ranked gameplay i am back after a long break because of my work but it has been 2-3 days and i am not able to get matches my Que wait times are like 10000-12000 sec still no game i have waited upto 20000sec and i am not lying i swear i can do that again and post screen shot if u want please help me i play on singapore server

I have the same issue now in june. Either this game is dead, or there is a serious problem with the matching system. I can see no one has stopped to help you. Wonder why no one from blizzard is responding to this thread. I’ve tried requeueing, rebooting, restarting, and then next day. Nothing seems to matter. At this point I’ve spent a cumulative time of 2.5 hours in the queue with no match. I’m going to have to assume this game is dead and quit playing it as this is unnacceptable.

well I have the same problem as well and it started from yesterday where i saw that my friend in friend list went into the ranked game but i was still waiting! i knew there was something wrong because i never waited for a ranked game more than 300sec!!! I tried logging out for more than 5 times but it didn’t work. I played quick match tried the ranked after but it didn’t work too. so please look into this problem with my account cause I really prefer playing ranked than quick match or brawl.
thanks