Can my whole team be banned?

It sucks man, and I feel you. Something similar happened to me, but in other forums (the MTG Arena ones). I even got banned. I was like WTF, why??

False flagging is the forums equivalent of false r-p- accusations, and just like IRL, authorities mostly never care to proper investigate and just go along with it, unfortunately.

He even wrote in a thread that he false flagged people using alt accounts. No action was taken against him but a regular forum user lost their TL3 due to his false flags. It’s inexcusable behaviour.

I wish I didn’t agree with this statement, but all evidence proves it so. I’ve seen every complaint on the forums about punishements handed out from AFK/Feeding, Chat Abuse even someone being suspended for excessive ping spam.

Never once here or on the old forums have I seen someone post they have been punished for making false reports. It is technically something that’s against the rules, but it seems nobody is taken to task for it.

3 Likes

Time to go to reddit

In CS GO there is a punishment system from community. Around 5 players independently watch the whole match and then give a verdict. So far, it works better than automated system.

They can decide if the player hacked or did something inappropriate.

Considering all the false flagging on these forums and false reports in games, I’m sorry to be cynical, but I wouldn’t want to leave it up to community judgement.