[BUG] Leoric's Phantom missing still

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

5 Likes

Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3

3 Likes

have same problems, but looks like the department dealing with technical problems has long been disbanded

4 Likes

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay? You can do it!!!

4 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

3 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

3 Likes

I got the notice today that I had earned it along the set and i accepted all, set came mount missing pls pls pls fix it, thought I was missing something but I’m not alone I see, I even restarted the game to see if it would help, nada
thanks in advance

1 Like

New Patch and still no fix. :cry:

3 Likes

I have been waiting for this fix since that hogger patch, I ak really pissed it is one of my favourite mounts

3 Likes

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

3 Likes

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

3 Likes

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

Came back to play, the Leoric’s Phantom Charger is still missing. This apathy is what caused me to stop paying and playing last time.

HOLY CRAP!!! You guys finally fixed it with the last patch, just took my relentless spam of this bug report forum :wink:
(only took you 1 Year, 4 Months, 29 Days btw…)
Everyone check your loadout horses, its back… for now… knock on wood

1 Like

Leoric phantom is back :dancer::dancer: I just checked right now and found it again