Buff melting point to have 10% radius increase

I think this would solidify Tychus grenade build. But also adding a 10% radius to melting point would let the grenade easily dispatch waves as usually 1 minion doesn’t get hit by it unless you are super precise every time.

It would also Synergise with Titan Grenade as the extra radius would make it easier to hit multiple enemies letting Tychus utilize the cooldown reduction attribute of the talent better.

Melting point is already the most popular (43% popularity) talent on that tier.
We don’t and shouldn’t buff those.

1 Like

tychus becoming a grenade chucker is already kinda lame. he’s supposed to be a big machine gun d00d :expressionless:

I’m down for that. Now what part of the melting point do you wish to remove so you can buff the radius by 10%? I vote to remove the waveclear.

Grenade build is already his dominant build. To buff it even more is unwise. I don’t even see the purpose of doing so, he’s known for being the guy who melts tanks with his gigantic machine gun, not a guy who snipes ppl by lobbing a grenade. Basically what LyrasVulture says; He ain’t no grenadier. You want boom booms, play Junkrat.

Increasing radius makes it easier to land on heroes and hit more heroes. Being able to be a little more sloppy aiming the nade to hit whole minion waves, assuming that is even needed, doesn’t justify improving the grenade’s performance vs heroes.

Tychus doesn’t need any buff.

I agree Tychus has been the weakest assassin in the game :pensive: devs pls buff his best build so I could win more. At least do this! :cry: