Bring back Solo Que, this is BS

the joke que was meant to be the joke que, not the only que

2 Likes

But don’t you find it fun being matched against a premade while you get the 1-2 players who argue in lobby, pick the hero they want but then show they do not understand how said hero is supoosed to be played, then when you wanna share some advice they call you a bronze noob and proceeds to feed all game?

2 Likes

I think it is the most fun when you are with all randoms and you get put against a 3-5 man party with at least 1 person who is nearly 3 ranked tiers above your entire team.

3 Likes

Oh come on. That’s just Blizzard giving all the silvers that think they should be diamond or better the chance to play at a high level.

2 Likes

Agreed 100%. Sick of duo or trio queues boosting people. Bring back HL and TL, please.

3 Likes

You mean against higher level while they are trying to play with random kids 2 tiers down from the stacked enemy team. Seems L E G I T.

1 Like

Blizzard always calling the best shots

Randoms vs premades is never balanced, I have gotten 7 out of 8 games today where I had a afk or someone who was just toxic all game while the other team always had a premade of at least 3 players. Broken system is broken

Wow this was one of their good changes. The game must be dying, its the only reason they’d merge.

1 Like