BLIZZARD PLS MAKE HotS Mobile

i’ve been playing HotS occasionally with friends or solo and seeing so many Mobile MOBA flourishing today i wonder why blizzard didn’t port this game to android/iOS

all the mechanics here are simple and i think playing HotS analog style wont be a problem at all…

instead they put this game on sleep mode and develop diablo mobile game (CMIIW)
raise your hand if u want to play HotS in your phone :raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

Downvote button here:

20 Likes

You’d struggle even in Bronze from a phone. This game is just too fast for that.

Or if you just want a HotS like mobilegame, that’s fine, I have nothing against it.

10 Likes

That is probably why they won’t do it. There is already large competition and the history would just repeat itself.

8 Likes

agreed that HotS is a very fast paced game compared to other MOBA but i think that is the main selling point for me, more adrenaline packed match for shorter duration.
as for the skill of each player, i think it will also scale down maybe ? as they adjust to playing in phones

I don’t see it.

1 Like

don’t underestimate the power of blizzard franchise. with so many interesting characters and lores, i think it may give HotS more appeal to the audience compared to other MOBA

1 Like

Wait year…2023…time machine…

Don’t phones disconnect way more often?

I didn’t work that well with original HotS, why should it be better with HotS mobile.

1 Like

The downvote button took stealth lessons from valeera.

4 Likes

They should make a spin-off on mobile. It should be like brawl, certain characters from the current roster can be excluded for balance and requiring a kit that’s conducive to mobile controls.

However, leave HotS alone.

1 Like

To many issues but ill leave some of the key things

1. If this were to happen it would need to ne on a diffrent lader and a league of its own. When i play and i see we have a phone user i will not be happy because tapping is not as accurate as a mouse and keys.

2.A standard phone is just about the same specs as a standard 2010 computer. So it might un but graphics will need to be turned way down. Granted i perfer sprite games over 3d game for that is what i grew up with.

1. Mini map and key objectives will clutter the screen to much over the game play. Now granted when i play my eyes are almost on the mini map to ensure things but unless you have a giant phone i can see a lot of things going wrong

Brawl or some version of Aram could be made into a mobile app. No laning, objectives or complex combat.
Harmless fun and somewhat controllable with touch screen and input lag.

Mobile players could of course only play with other mobile players and would not be connected to the real server in any way.
Kind of like Diablo: Immortal.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a Gacha style HotS, but a MOBA one idk man. Can they beat ML and Vainglory?

HOTS mobile? :face_vomiting:
It is a joke? :monkey_face:

Oh come on! Don’t you all have phones?!

2 Likes

If I wanna play a game like HotS, I don’t wanna be on my phone. I don’t even want to be playing anything hand-held… I want to be sitting down with the intent to play a fairly complicated game with a mouse and keyboard.

If I’m playing a game on my phone, then I’m gonna be just killing time on my break at work, waiting for a friend to show up cuz I’m early, and I really want something that I can just quit out of real quick because it’s time to go. HotS does NOT fit that at all.

Would it be nice to have something Blizzard-based on my phone that isn’t Hearthstone… heck yeah. Do I want HotS on my phone, heck no!

I would rather see them not waste resources on porting it on a platform the game probably can’t run on without making all heroes look like a box.

Probably too late once again. Wild Rift came out but to be honest hots would translate better to mobile. No items and simpler builds and no last hit stuff and team xp. Wild rift you either own or get owned. To bad blizzardvision is run by an out of touch ceo who is too busy counting his money.