Blizzard do it like Dota 2 (ranked)

Since nobody or very few people prepick or dont choose what the play you should try something or same like it is in Dota 2.

Once you prepick before you join game (healer, tank, dps, bruiser) you will be not able to pick other roles. For example I decide to play heal and I join game, in lobby I will be only able to pick healers. I choose to play dps? I will be only able to choose tanks. And this apply for all roles. And make it mandatory to choose what role you will or want to play before you join ranked.

Also I’d like to ask why I get dced from lobby when I prepicked Johanna I pick Johanna and then I was kicked/droped from lobby. I was listening radio in same time had no shuttering or lag spikes. Same thing happen to somebody else game before. Simply somebody drop from lobby…and Id like to know why?

3 Likes

While I would like this, The game would turn into wow where dps have like a 30minute que timer while tanks and heals would have a instant que. People would que as healer and tank and not have any idea on how to properly play these roles.