Black jumping geometric shapes appear on the screen

During the game, black jumping geometric shapes appear on the screen, everything slows down
There is no such thing in any other game, please help me
I love HOTS, but this bug makes it impossible to play
I have a video, I can throw it as proof

1 Like

Blizzard should rly do smth about it :0

1 Like

Alright link me to it on youtube

I will do what I can to assist you

stephanyo,

Please try the steps in this article and see if they help to resolve your issue.

Heroes of the Storm Performance Issues

If you are still having trouble, please post your DxDiag.

Obtaining System Files

2 Likes

Hello! The Heroes of the Storm Performance Issues didn’t help, I’ve tried it so many times :slight_smile:
How can I send you DxDiag?
And maybe I can send you video also? I think it may help

Hey, stephanyo! This sounds a bit like artifacting, do you experience similar issues in any other games? What about StarCraft II? Since they are based on the same engine it should also happen in StarCraft II as well.

Gathering information here will definitely help with understanding the issue a bit forther. Could you provide what was requested here so far? For the link, you can include it by copy and pasting the URL between two ` (~ key) like so:

`Link Here`

For the DxDiag, copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

1 Like

Hello
Thanks for reply
I have no similar issues in any other games. From Blizzard I played Overwatch and WoW and all is okay. I don’t play StarCraft, so I can’t tell you anything about your supposition
Here is the link to video: https://youtu.be/FmcdUC9xR_Y
I can’t insert the full DxDiag here. Maybe you only need some part of this file? Let me know

Hey, stephanyo! It might be difficult to break down. Could you include the DxDiag file over to techinfo@blizzard.com with the subject, ATTN: Caterpepi - Black Graphical Glitches [44899] ?

It looks like possibly driver related issues. Have you tried resetting the driver settings and in-game settings?

Hello here once again, Caterpepi!
DxDiag sent to e-mail that you have mentioned
I reset the driver settings, I’ll see how it works
Thanks for your help, will get back with any news