[My Wish and My Idea] Baron Rivendare

Edit

Baron Riven dare

Once a wealthy human landowner, the plague corrupted Riven dare and he pledged himself as a death knight. Riven dare’s duty is to round up and murder any human survivors he can find, and he and his patrols do just that.

General

The horseman. A supporter bruiser with considerable amount of ranged abilities while he is alone or he can call his horsemen.

Base

Health: 2314/2314
Health Regeneration: 4.53
Basic Attack Damage: 105
Attack Speed: 1.11
Attack Range: 1.5
Role: Bruiser

Scale value=4% per level.

Trait//Summon mount

Z) Death charger’s Reins

Baron permanently gain 20% movement speed. Cast Z on the target enemy, take him a mark of the death for 5 seconds. From a distance of 8 yard of enemy, as long as he closes to his target, the movement speed bonus is increased by extra 10% per 2-yard up to 40%. Baron and his Shadow Image first basic attack on the marked target dealing 100% bonus damage and remove the mark, the next mark’ s ability reset in the next 18 seconds.

D) Graveyard’ s Shade

Permanently 2 shades serve Baron, they are on both sides of him and accompany him. Each of the shades grant him 20 bonus spell power and 20 physical armor (in total 40 spell power and 40 physical armor), while Baron is below 50% health he lost one of the shades and while he is below 25% of his maximum health, he will lose another one.

Basic Abilities

Q) Burst of Shadow

After 0.5 seconds, hurl a Burst of Shadow on target enemy, dealing 210 damage. Hitting an enemy hero with Burst of Shadow, create an Invulnerable image of Baron at the target location for 3 seconds, the image continually deals 100% of the Baron basic attack damage on the target for the duration (10 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost). (range=8).

W) Death Pact

Instantly kill an enemy minion (range=10), get 75% of its maximum health as heal. Also can be cast on enemy hero (range=2), steal 8% of their maximum health and heal Baron for same amount (12 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

E) Shadow Resistance

Create an unholy-shadow shield on self or ally heroes that persist for 3 seconds, grant them 30 armor for the duration. Also dealing 31 damage every 0.50 seconds on nearby enemies for the duration (12 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost). (radius=3).

1) Anti Magic Zone

Active it, create an area (radius=6) of shell effect for 3 seconds. Cause allies’ hero stand on it to prevent spell damage taken from enemies by 50% (35 seconds cool down).

Heroic Abilities

R1) Lord of four Horseman (75 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

Baron Riven Dare summons 3 horseman (beside himself) in the battle ground for 25 seconds. The horseman’ s names are, respectively: Thane Korth’azz , Lady Blaumeux and Sir Zeliek .

Each of the horseman has abilities as bellow: (The main Baron’ s abilities are failed during this time). The mechanism is same to Chen’s ultimate but player can control each of horsemen with their mouse.

1) Baron Riven Dare

1700 health, 117 attack damage. Baron Shut a Q) Bolt of Shadow effect on his closet enemy hero, dealing damage equal to 5% of their maximum health (5 seconds cool down).

2) Thane Korth’azz

1450 health, 87 attack damage. Thane has the ability W) Mark of Thane Korth’azz. Apply the mark on enemy hero dealing 55 damage per seconds on the target and also slow their movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds (7 seconds cool down)

3) Sir Zeliek

1500 health, 100 attack damage. Zeliek has the ability E) Holy Shock. Send a bolt of light effect on the other horsemen, healing them for 170 amount plus 4% of their maximum health (4 seconds cool down).

4) Lady Blaumeux

1300 health, 90 attack damage. Blaumeux has the ability D) Void Zone. Summon void zone at the target area, dealing 75 damage per seconds last for 4 seconds, 8 seconds cool down.

R2) Unleash Undead Ghosts

Baron summons several ghosts of the dead soldiers that spin around his head for 5 seconds. The ghosts grant Baron 10% extra movement speed. During this period and at a maximum distance of 4-yards area, every time Baron receive damage (no matter on damage amount) from (all kind of enemies), dealing area damage equal to 1.25% of Baron maximum health and he heals for 100% of this amount (50 seconds cool down and 70 mana cost).

Talents

Level 1 Talents (Tier 1)

[Super Charger]. Increase the Death charger passive movement speed bonus by additional 10%.

[Poison of Shadow]. Burst of Shadow slow the target’s movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds.

[Shadow Shield]. After end of Shadow resistance, the carrier gains 401 shield points for 3 seconds. Passive: reduce cool down of Shadow Resistance by 2 seconds.

Level 4 Talents (Tier 2)

[Unholy Aura]. In a radius of 5 amount, Baron grant nearby allies’ hero 10% bonus movement speed plus 6 health and 2 mana regeneration. This bonus health and mana regeneration consists Baron too. Doesn’t affect while Baron is not near his allies.

[Plagued of Village]. Deals 35 damage per second on nearby enemies (plagued effect) but consume 1.25% of Baron maximum health per second, the damage is increased by 100% while Baron is under 50% of maximum health.

[Rune Blade of Riven Dare]. Every 15 seconds, Baron next basic attack deal 100% bonus damage on the enemy and reduce cool down of his basic abilities by 1.75 seconds.

Level 7 Talents (Tier 3)

[Shadow’ s Boost]. Burst of Shadow now can be cast on allies, heal them for defined amount but lose 250 amount of Baron current health.

[Death Impact]. Increase Death pact health stealer amount against heroes to 12% of the hero maximum health, Death pact from now instantly kill a unit of mercenary camp and get 50% of its maximum health as heal.

[Soul’ s Memorial]. While Baron lost both of the Graveyard souls, he will gain a shield equal to 25% of his maximum health. This effect has 40 seconds cool down.

Level 13 Talents (Tier 4)

[Shadow Armor]. Increase armor bonus of Shadow resistance from 30 to 50. Also increase duration of Shadow resistance by 0.5 seconds.

[Unholy Shadow]. Reduce cool down of Burst of Shadow by 2 seconds, Increase Burst of Shadow damage amount by additional 7% of the target maximum health.

[Unholy Hope] . Graveyard’s souls cause Baron to heal himself for 50% of his damage dealt with basic attack.

Level 16 Talents (Tier 5)

[Again Pact]. Casting Death pact on non-heroic target instantly reset its cool down, this effect has 18 seconds cool down.

[Unholy Frenzy]. Casting Burst of Shadow grant Baron and his image 40% attack speed for 5 seconds.

[Wave of Shadow]. After end of Shadow resistance, an explosion of shadow will have applied on nearby enemies within 5 range, dealing 265 damage.

Level 20 Talents (Tier 6)

[The Souls of Ebon Blade]. Two shades of Graveyard are stand above The four horseman’ s head, cause to grant them 40 spell power and 40 physical armor for the duration.

[Death Guides]. Increase duration of Unleash the Undead Ghosts by 3 seconds and also increase damage and healing done per damage taken to 2.5% of Baron’ s maximum health.

[Anti Magic House]. Increase spell damage reduction of Anti magic zone from 50% to 75% and also increase its area effect by 50%.

[Raise Skeleton]. Baron summons two skeletal warriors to accompany him on both sides (both standing and moving phases). Each of these warriors has 500 health values, which is considered as a shield point for the Baron. Each of warriors deals 100 single-target damage to the nearest enemy hero within a maximum of 2 yards. Losing 400 amount of Shield value is considered the death of each warriors (25 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

3 Likes

After 1 seconds without taking/dealing damage? Is this Falstad’s trait?

Very similiar to Deathwing’s Armor Plates.

Pinning Shot: am i joke to you?

Absurd amount of healing from minions. Warrior minion has 1054 Health at lvl 1. Oh, and damage against heroes is too much, imo.

Pixie Dust + Molten Armor?

This doesn’t fit his role at all. This ult is for healer/support, but not for bruiser.

4 models for 1 hero PepegaClap

This is basically Storm, Earth, Fire that won’t save you.

You know, i don’t want to be TOXICSALTYOMG, but heroes are needed to be unique.

This is time for eating flag. :sunglasses:

Bruh.mp3 (20 charaters)

This is all about the concept, don’t wanna it? nothing will be changed about the concept.

So, basically, you made a concept, but don’t want anyone to say anything about it? Okay :neutral_face:

1 Like

I want more positive, you most times just do Quote.

My goal of choosing the old or repeated name is a lore goal.

The concept is a result of Baron in Naxxrams and Sthartholme, it is the same.
So if you look more than to find the horseman, it is the best parameter.

Coil, magic shield and images or model.

You are funny people or sad or mad? I can not find it about you and some people, my English is weak and can not communicate well with people.

It is the common definition for mount, it is not a specific ability.

Idk about this ability, but I did a same on talents.

It is a creative idea about his lore. Deathwing is just a dragon.

Shadow bolt: I am not joking.

I’ll do some nerf on the numbers.

Indeed, but the talents and hero mechanism is very important.

I don’t know more than this for Baron, dear Blizz please give me my right and money and I will go my home.

1 Like

This concept is similar to an old Benz that has now reached the power of a modern car.

Baron is not a mere warrior. He is also a supporter, but Darion mograin has more fighting abilities. Baron’ s concept is very similar to WC3 Arthas Death Knight, he is a off Tank+ Support.

Also [Pixie Dust + Molten Armor + Shadow effect] = Shadow Resistance that is actually a new ability. It is not a problem to reuse or combine some abilities.

BW just is a baseline.

2 Likes

E n g l i s h please…

1 Like

Friends, the original post is under edit and rework, we will finish them soon. Some edits on talents and ultimates are in the program.

1 Like