Balance Patch Notes, Jan 22

15 Likes

I’d love to know what they changed

2 Likes

ravioli time

2 Likes

Both Hammer changes are absolutely pointless.

It seems like Probius finally got some love. :slight_smile:

I am happy to see Auriel’s ress was nerfed, but I don’t think it is enough. Maybe increase CD to 100 sefonds and reduce lvl 20 cd recharge bonus to 50% (50s -> 67s).

9 Likes

I wish they would let Azmo’s ult minons live until killed.

4 Likes

Aba mine buff. :frowning:

Glad stukov and arthas are fixed. I love the movement speed bonus on kharaz

Btw toys even till april. I fear they dont add lunar new lunar stuff

10 Likes

Orphea changes look interesting, Whitemane still terrible though.

4 Likes

Ouch

23 Likes

Thank you for being gentle with auriel. That is all

6 Likes

the level 16 change of mephisto showcases that u dont understand your own heroes. to remove the duration increase means that u remove much of his cooldown reduction potencial, which will most likely lead to less damage. it absolutly leads to less mobilty, bc with the oldest version of this talent the player was able to reduce his E cooldown completly if he increased the duration of his W at the right time…another example how you try to casualize the game…very sad

Toys event extended for an extra two months?! What is the deal with that? No Lunar New Year event?

2 Likes

they call it a buff in the patchnotes, thats why i complain. the synergy with his level 13 basic attack splash is gone, so i believe the 0.5 duration increase + dmg of his W isnt really a buff, if u wanna have max cd reduction. that enabled meph to really fool his opponents. now its just more burst. casual

They probably will add lunar stuff just going to be delayed so they can spread out the holiday events closer to each other – that way they don’t need to think of new ones in between.

7 Likes

Some of these patches are a joke.
People complained about Auriel Resurrection ult because she could use it on herself, they returned with full health, the time they respawned was shorter. That is all people complain about and her healing output, and the devs listened by making the cast range a little shorter. Nice.

Also can you just move Kharazim under the support category, his healing is a joke and this recent change makes him even a more double support hero. His main role now is to not heal but support, literally people only picked him to counter DW with seven sided.

Also can’t wait to be getting christmas loot chest all the way until April. Lol

Finally some changes to Orphea!
Seems interesting, I’m looking to try them out tomorrow.

1 Like

Devs changed events from Christmas, Lunar, Summer and Halloween to winter, spring, summer and fall. However, winter event till April is really scary, I am not sure if we really get 4 full events (and thus 4 new heroes) this year. :frowning:

6 Likes

I fear one or 2 recollours, but lets wait it out till february. Its my favorit event ;p

1 Like

I dunno if they will continue with the cyber punk thing they did last year, I mean technically they are missing characters from that event so I can see them working to expand on that. But yeah I think overall its just an indication of even more slow down honestly.

I doubt we will get 4 heroes honestly. They’d basically have to release something by this month as they did last year in order to push out 4 heroes (January, April, August, Blizzcon). And even then considering that 2 of these heroes were already being developed in the pipeline when they had a larger team, Imperius and Anduin, so that there was already groundwork laid out.

3 Likes

Yeah, it definitely doesn’t seem like we will get much this year. I was already kinda expecting it though because what we had last year was basically already being done before. Now we will actually get “new”.

7 Likes