Balance Game, terrible lost

i have a replay where the match was so unbalanced that i even can reach the lvl 10, have 1 afk, and after all we even can kill 1 enemy, that is the wort matchmaking i ever seen in a moba, even Dota in the warcratf plataform i never have been so demotivated game

Welcome to heroes, how tough are you? Cause these people go unpunished all the time.

If it were any other game I would have been tempted to say that it might be a YOU problem, but after playing a lot lately having reached around 180’ish ranked games I must say that the MM (match maker) is in a very poor state. I think this problem stems from the way the game is designed with the shared exp thingie. If you are put in a team with people that perform less than the enemies team it blows out of proportions really fast and the balance seem worse than it might actually be.
Because of the way the shared exp works the mm should be really accurate (which is not at all). In situations in which both teams are almost equally skilled but just 1 person in that game is bellow that skill floor, the team that has that player is dragged down heavily. Now imagine adding to that how inaccurate the system is at calculating players skill and placing 2 players that are like that in the same team and not mirror that in the enemies team the unbalance of skill becomes to huge to recover from. Of course you can supplement this problem by simply being better and carrying the entire team which if that happens it creates another balancing problem. If you are able to that than you shouldn’t be in that rank in the first place.

That is my 2 cents on this problem. Sadly I can’t think of a solution for the problem, nor would I have proposed one even if I could, from the trend that I am seeing with the game I don’t think they have the resources or manpower to do that.

1 Like