Baal: Lord of Destruction//My wish and My Idea

Baal: Lord of Destruction

A bruiser effective is using ability distract enemy hero and pulse damage.

Base

Zone:Diablo II
Class:Bruiser
Race:Demon

Health:2450
Health reg: 5.295
Mana: 520
Mana reg: 0.000
Attack Speed: 0.89
Attack Range: 1.0

Trait:

Curse of Destruction (45 seconds cooldown)

Baal have no mana. Baal damage inflict on enemy hero with spell and auto attack fill his mana bar. Activate: Baal Curse enemy hero in radius of 3 for 6 second. Reduce enemy hero armor by 30.

Z)Summon Mount

Character specific of mounting. Baal run on claws similar Azmodan do run. Alternate mount skin summon baal minion that be carry lord of destruction with throne.

20% more movement speed with mount.

Basic Abilties

Q)Incineration Nova

Baal make circle of fireball that burn enemy hero and make dot on them that deal 121 damage over 3 second. (9 seconds cooldown and 45 mana cost)

W) Mana Rift
Baal channel and create flamethrower that deal 10 damage/sec to health and 30 damage/sec to mana to enemy hero. Channel last 5 sec or until cancel. (12 sec cooldown, 65 mana cost)

E)Hoarfrost
(2 Charge) Baal create wedge that deal 75 damage and travel for 5 unit. Knockback first enemy hero hit and slow by 25%. (10 sec/charge 55 mana cost)

Heroic Abilties

R1)Vile Effigy
Baal spend all mana and create clone that have 2.25* health per mana spent making. Vile Effigy Last 45 sec or until kill and spend it HP to cast untalent version of Baal Basic Ability on it cooldown. Will try to follow Baal when possible, but be smart about.(70 second cooldown)

R2)Festering Appendage
When Baal hit enemy hero with ability, he make Festering Appendage at location. Festering Appendage hit nearby enemy hero for basic attack damage when possible. 7 max appendage.

I challenge everyone who read and enjoy my wish and my idea. Press like button on post and 15 like being achieved on post I publish talent and skin.

Blizzard please to read and make my wish and my idea for Baal in HotS real. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good job!! link your concept in the main page too,thanks.

(My Wish and My Idea - #58 by Javadpashe-2702)