Azmo in aram? 1 hero to winn it all

Why did u bring him back? I dont get it, remove him. hes insanly OP on that map and its time to remove him for good.

What do you mean? His Aram ban has been over for like 2 years… Not like he was recently reinstated, the entire hero got reworked meanwhile.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I had a game vs double Deathwing which was just as, or maybe more painful than double Azmodan. Almost any hero, or combination of heroes in ARAM can feel oppressive at times, it’s not a reason to remove them though.

5 Likes

Just wait untill you face 3x Garrosh.

7 Likes

Tripple meph with the dmg ult

2 Likes

5x li ming with knockback ulty

OP never saw ZJ in ARAM? Stacks, stacks, stacks! :crazy_face:

Or 4 Alex with full flame build and bombard ult.

Azmo does have the highest win rate in ARAM, over 60%, so I would say he is overtuned for that mode, but only that mode. To me, the issue isn’t his range or scaling, but Demonic Invasion, particularly the upgrade at 20. Even at level 10, dropping the demons will take away a third of a fort/keep’s HP with no risk to Azmo.

While there is counter-play in using AoE to clear the demons fast, almost no one ever does it.

I believe if they disabled this heroic in ARAM, like disabling Lava Wave, his win rate would fall to something far more average.

4 Likes

Is invasion ult still too good in normal games even after the nerf ? Seems it need another nerf again then. This time remove the explotion effect the minions have when they die.

It is fine in normal games.

He is still in aram? why havent u removed him? I met him like times since I made this post, everygame hes MVP. highest dmg/highest xp cont/highest dmg to minions/ highest everything. its just dumb. and 100% Winn

Why cant ARAM people just play the game insteed of asking more and more heroes removed. You play a game mode that is random so winning or losing ARAM games should not even be something you talk about.

1 Like

Probably because a few heroes break the mode beyond reason. Azmo is one of those heroes.

How is that nobody complains about the other side of winrate ladder, asking to remove useless heroes like samuro or valeera, which - having them on your team, cause the enemy team to benefit from them more than your team?

Instead you ask to remove something from the top, only to give space for something else to take its place.