Available maps in vs AI mode

Any news devs? Only 4 maps is terrible…

2 Likes

My partner and I are probably going to stop playing at some point since we’ve had this bug for many, many months… We lost all our progress from moving regions, and now this. What kind of risks would it be to switch to an unweighted random 15 map pool?

2 Likes

any changes for the best with the today’s patch?

Other update and NO FIX again!
I’m going to stop playing until they fix this bug. Only 4 maps is unplayable.
I keep waiting for a response from the devs…

1 Like

Yesterday before the patch I played the following maps in Versus AI Elite over 1 day.

• Battlefield of Eternity.
  • Punisher Shrines
  • Dragonshire
  • Cursed Hollow
  • Sky Temple
  • Hanamura
  • Voloski Foundries

And I did not really play that much…

It does seem that from day to day the maps in Versus AI do shift around a bit. On some days you will play on some maps more than others. However this likely follows how the AI work where it seems the AI team comps change every few hours. All maps, except Haunted Mines which is currently removed, will appear in Versus AI.

1 Like

This has not been my experience at all. I get Blackheart’s > Braxis > BoE > Alterac, in that exact order, repetitively no matter what day or what time of day it is.

1 Like

In my 11 Versus AI Elite with human allies games I played today I got…

• Battlefield of Eternity
  • Hanamura Temple
  • Infernal Shrines
  • Tomb of the Spider Queen
  • Dragon Shire
  • Cursed Hollow
  • Braxis Holdout

Guess I’m just imagining things then. :roll_eyes:

https:// imgur. com/egKfXDz

(remove spaces in link since I’m not allowed to post them for whatever reason)

Just surround your links with ` from each side and they will pass.

https://imgur.com

Sorround link with code tags…
https://imgur.com/egKfXDz

Was this with AI allies or human allies?

VS AI is still only 4 maps. Come on guys…

5 Likes

Maybe your account is bugged, since I, as well as many others, most certainly get more than 4 maps.

Same here. Still only 4 maps. Currently Hanamura - Volskaya Foundry - Dragon Shire - Infernal Shrines.

If you play vs AI with one or more human players on your team it will appear as though the map pool is no longer limited since the map pools will be shared.

2 Likes

its been 3 weeks and all ive gotten is the same 4 maps ; Blackhearts > Braxis > BoE > Alterac. like seriously whats going on how come its not fiexed

3 Likes

Blackheart’s > Braxis > BoE > Alterac

I understand the fix is being looked into but two “two” lane maps at the same time? I’m starting to lose it ><

Hope the fix comes soon =)

1 Like

Fizivix

75 posts

Oct '18

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the reports! We are investigating this issue, and hope to have a fix as soon as we can. Please let us know if anything changes.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix

Stop giving useless copy paste useless mesages its the same map with the curses over and over again what is so hard to let all maps in the rotation ?? There are so many and i wanted to see them and all i get is this map.

Yeh I have not seen Blackheart’s Bay for weeks now… Seen every other map many times just not that map.

update: its been 4 weeks now withe the same 4 maps again; Blackhearts > Braxis > BoE > Alterac. when are you gonna do something about this?

4 Likes

Fix the map rotation for the love of god.

3 Likes

After the latest hotfix-patch my map rotation has changed, but is still limited to the 4 maps over and over. Currently: Alterac Pass - Towers of Doom - Warhead Junction - Sky Temple.

If it’s so difficult to make all maps available and random, could you at least “patch” the game more often so that the 4-maps change more often?

2 Likes