Ask Me Anything: HailFall

What is your favourite movie and why?

Good question idk

i mean if its in a game i’ll just block them either way because I don’t do well when tilted, but I’ll try to listen to them if I can tell they’re probably right.

Thank you! It makes me happy to know someone likes my posts

Honestly i cant say 100% either way but its definitely very suspicious. I also think its possible he has another alt other than kitten but im not saying who until i have more than just a slight hunch.

try to drink water… like you know how the water bubbles float around… that’d be cool af.

Yes!

Evangelion 2.0, probably. Can’t think of anything else I really liked off the top of my head, and that was a really good remake of the second half of the series.

Do you categorize cheesecake as a pie or a cake? My future opinion of you on the forums will solely be based off of your answer. Please site your sources. Chicago writing style preferably.

If you had to change the theme/appearance of the game(i.e., from blizzard heroes to star wars or 40k or something) what would you change it to?

Is this so darling and why do you do what you do? Also, where did your username come from?

1 Like

Is it true that Secant and Nerfthis are your alts? If not how can you explain this?

2 Likes

Yay for a visual aide darling! Do you like screen caps HailFall?

Oh darling, maybe.

Yeah. A lot of people don’t like me, but some people do. You can’t please them all

Idk I was trying to think up a username and that popped into my head

What do you think about me? :3

I think you’re a good person and I like your drawings
(though you and pretty much everyone from caius’s server hates me lol)

1 Like

I wanna make you feel better - I don’t hate you now.
After one your post I stopped to hate you so much as I did.
Just - don’t do silly things.
:joy:
Edit: proof, that Hail can be good.

if HailFalls from 20,000 feet how long does it take to reach terminal velocity?

It has cake in the name but it’s closer to pie in actual appearance

As I’ve said many times, I don’t hate you because primarily I can attribute everything you do to being just wrong in general.

You heard it here first folks. Hailfall isn’t actually a monster. He knows that cheesecake is technically a cream pie. A-okay in my books :+1:t4:

I don’t hate you either, hail.

Were you dropped as a child? Serious question.

No, I wasn’t…