Artanis lvl 20 twin blade range

I just played a game with Artanis’ twin blades increase range at lvl 20. I had a couple times were he just stalled about halfway on his charge after engaging on his lunge. I am not sure if this is by design or not? If so seems like a lackluster lvl 20 talent

You’ll have to be more specific to be taken seriously. As for the talent itself, even if it is not an ideal choice most of the time, it does have a purpose with how much his survivability is tied to landing auto attacks. Your problem might as well have been an unpleasant combination of lag and hero radius+model display at a certain angle.

I mean he started his lunge, with the twin blades activated. And halfway to the hero he stopped his lunge. I am not sure where lag or hero radius comes into question here? If he starts his lunge and they move out of the radius by normal walking he just stops it?

Would you mind uploading the replay file to on one of the host services? I’m sure one of the forum regulars will gladly review the interaction in question for you.

I was a dummy and left this post without checking back in, after uploading to heroes profile the other day I deleted all my replays