Are you ok or not with the role (queue in SL) system?

What do you think about it? Personally i cannot understand these things:

1. Why people can queue without selecting any role? or just the second role? There is a flex role lol how this is still permitted?
  2. Why there isn’t a pick order? leaving it as now just enhance trollpicking and stealpicking, if you are in team it’s supposed you are collaborative to each other but if you queued alone it’s quite frustrating looking at people not respecting the role themselves queue with. most games i have to firstpick, while not necessary, or pick a different role for the match sake, and if i’m last picking and not picking what needed people can report me while where they the first to not respect the role.
  3. This is the most controvesal. I know Hots is quite different in gameplay to other mobas, and while the class system is similiar the role is very different. But still, why making the queue based on class and not on roles? And i know every composition can work but why letting all this free role pick while every other games saw how is less toxic and more functional to set a standard comp and then give option to change? They added it in OW, and the quick match on hots have those standars too so why not adding it in the SL? I hate to compare Hots to other mobas couse i like hots more but hell they are year ahead in the Role/class/matchmacking system.
1 Like

You know, changing it into a pick order will make trollpicks and stealpicks even worse.
Not to mention the one who picks first might not have a hero your team needs.

What i dont get is why we are getting role queue and not role mmr in 2021.

Adding ONLY the pick order surely will be worse. But adding it with the other changes will be better than now. again take LOL or OW as example on how this method work and see how the matchmaking got better. I know there isn’t a supreme method without throwback ( less freedom as a single in this case, even if the game is supposed to be more team based compared to other mobas) and that you can like it or not based on your tastes, but data speaking those changes did well in other games.

Pointless. A large majority of the people do not even pick the role they are listed as. They have tank and flexable but then wanan first pick Kael.

Or you ask them if they can tank or heal and they say no, Sorry flexable doesnt mean anything if all you play is dps.

If you que as a role, you should only be allowed to pick said heroes in that role. But nah this game has no player base for that, they ran everyone off with refusing to take care of the games problems.

Sure, in my team there are always no less than 3 potatoes…

In my experience that’s true but more with people who don’t pick a role at all, but i understand your point.
Even tho i think it will not be useless, better something than nothing.

the best rank has ever been was the first time it was released. The game got worse as the years went. even 2.0 was a disappointment, I spent over a hundred on skins and basicly 2.0 said that was a waste ofmoney

1 Like

Yes it was. The longer this game has gone, the worst the system which is mind blowing to me.