Are ranked points bugged?!

I play with one friend who is Diamond division and I’m Gold. So i play mostly with higher ranked people because of him. How so in the end of every match he receive + 1 to +9 bonus points and I - points, when I’m the one playing with higher rank people and winning and he is playing with lower ranked people is this a joke or it is suppose to be like that and the whole game start to being a joke?

Your personal rank adjustment refers to how you as a player contributed to your team for your role based on other players of the same rank.

Because of the fact that you were playing in a higher rank because of your friend you weren’t playing as well as others playing that character and role played for the average rank of that game.

If the average rank for that game was plat 3, the game expects you to play your role/hero at a plat 3 level, which you weren’t quite there so you lost a couple points as adjustment.

However, your diamond friend was probably playing MUCH better than a plat 3 for his role/hero so the game rewards his extra skill and ability with some extra rank points.

The downside to this is that if you lose, he will also lose a bunch of extra points for being favored and still losing the game.

This is stupid! He got rewarded for playing and beating low level players I got punished for playing with high level players. Who did this system !? Blizzard rly do sh*t in every of their games…

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn t exist anymore, it s ACTIVISION.

I don t think the system works like that at all. Totaly none sense.