Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem Hero Idea

Hamuul has an actual place in Warcraft lore and can actually fill the bear druid spot that’s needed due to Malfurion filling the resto spot. Anyways here is my basic design for him.

Class: Melee Warrior (Tank)
Strengths: High Survivability, Self Sustain, Sustained Damage
Weaknesses: Healing Denial, Isolation, Poke

He uses rage instead of mana or any other resource. He generates 5 rage every basic attack, and some of his abilities generate rage.
Trait- Nature’s Guardian: You passively receive 15% more healing. You can activate this trait to heal for 24% of your max hp over 4 secs. 2 charges, 25 sec recharge. This does not get increased by Nature’s Guardian’s healing increase.

Q- Mangle: Does 175 damage to the targeted enemy. Does 20% more damage to bleeding targets. Generates 20 Rage. 6 sec cd

W- Thrash: Swipes in an area around you for 75 damage, and causes enemies hit to bleed for 50 damage over 6 secs, this effect stacks up to 3 times. Generates 10 rage and 1 rage each time it’s bleed damage deals damage to a non hero, heroes generate 3 rage instead. 5 sec cd.

E- Feral Maul: Maul enemies in a small range in front of you for 275 damage. Deals 20% more to bleeding targets. Costs 45 rage. 2 sec cd.

R1- Rage of the Sleeper: Gain 25 Armor for 6 secs, gain 15% leech on basic attacks, and cause any enemy who basic attack you to suffer 60 damage. 80 sec cd.

R2- Wild Charge: Charge straight forward dealing 290 damage, knocking enemies away and stunning them for 1.25 secs. Generates 45 rage. 60 sec cd.

Storm Talent #1- Embrace of the Nightmare: Your rage of the sleeper grants 30% leech on all sources of damage you do not just basic attacks, and gain unstoppable during it. Also increases duration by 1 sec.

Storm Talent #2- Might of Ursoc: Your wild charge now applies a stack of Thrash to all enemies hit and slows by 10% 2 secs after the stun ends. Passive: Your Nature’s Guardian activate ability’s recharge time is reduced by 5 secs.

Storm Talent #3- Bristling Fur: Gain 40 armor and generate rage based on damage you take. 50 sec cd.

Storm Talent #4- Ursoc’s Embrace: Your Nature’s Guardian activate ability now generates 40 rage over it’s duration and while the HoT is active your mangle will extend it’s duration by 1 sec. Passive, your Nature’s Guardian trait also increases healing received by 25% instead of 15.

Edit: Level 1 talents, also level 4 talents as well.

#1- Ursoc’s Endurance: Quest: Gather 25 Regeneration Globes. Reward, gain the ability to store 20 more rage and your health is increased by 5%.

#2- Twisted Claws: Each enemy hero you strike with Thrash increases the damage of your next Thrash by 15%. Stacks up to 5 times.

#3- Thick Hide: Quest: Take 60,000 damage. Reward, gain 10 permanent armor.

#4- Ursoc’s Fury: Quest: Generate 1,000 rage. Reward, all of your abilities generate 20% more rage and deal 10% more damage.

Level 4 talents:

#1- Entangling Claws: Using mangle on a target with at least 1 stack of thrash roots the target for 1 sec.

#2-Infected Wounds: Thrash now slows the target by 5% per stack of Thrash on the target.

#3- Typhoon: Activate to knockback enemies in a small range in front of you and slow them by 20% for 2 secs. 50 sec CD.

#4- Intimidating Roar: Activate to slow all enemies in a small range around you by 60% for 2 secs. 55 sec CD

Level 7 talents:

#1- Balance Affinity: Passive: adds 1 range to all your abilities.

#2- Feral Affinity : Passive: Gain 5% movement speed.

#3- Restoration Affinity: Passive: Heal yourself for 2% of your health every 5 secs.

I’ll re edit every so often so if you have any feedback just leave a reply here.

2 Likes

Firstly, Wow I’m surprised that a tauren can become a Druids of the claw!!

Yours is more offensive, while mine really focuses on the classic take of the WC 3 unit, like switching forms and etc… Kinda like DVA in a way :thinking::sweat_smile:

Also question, does Hamuul here in Bear form or something, or he just performs those in tauren state? Also does he even have forms?? Sorry obviously it’s my first time knowing him :sweat_smile:

He stays in bear form for combat. The only times you would see him in tauren form is to ride certain mounts. This was just my idea on how to make a bear druid hero because he’s well known and high up in the cenarion circle.

Ahhh ok, that make sense!!

You are right though I should tune numbers down on him, he’s a bear and as we know in WoW bears don’t do damage.

In all honesty, i haven’t played WoW yet :sweat_smile: so sorry, so i didn’t know that their version of Bear Form dont do damage…

However i think its fine for him to deal some damage through a combined Basic Attack and Ability skill, my concern is that its lack differentiation between a Night Elf to Tauren version of druids of the claw in terms of kit…

I mean both of our concepts has Mangle, Roar (yours just has a additional spelling and a diff. effect), and it might have a Rejuvenation Ability soon too… :sweat_smile:

I can already see skins for him like Nightmare Ursul and even the Darkmoon Dancing Bear!

I’m surprised I didn’t get as many responses.