ARAM is now garbage

pretty much every ARAM is now 5 of the same hero

the game mode sucks and is boring

just don’t touch things in the future, all the changes you make are idiotic

ppl should just alt f4 when they get this trash game mode

13 Likes

ok

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be a problem if a single blizzard employee showed up to work for 15 minutes and balanced the game.

1 Like

I agree. Having (5) of the same character makes things a little TOO fun and interesting. When i play ARAM i want to hate life, damnit.

12 Likes

It’s a minor miracle Hots received any changes, and predictably people are complaining about them and asking for even more.

It’s a low chance (I think 5%) of having all the same hero in ARAM, so it’s not “literally every game.” Also, the complaint about MM in ARAM is nonsensical, the mode uses no MMR to match players.

11 Likes

Never happened in a single game I played since the change. So, that’s a ridiculous exagerration.

1 Like

'cept none of the changes made in the last 8 years count as ‘balance’ to you, so you’re just setting up a lie that you’d use to blame someone else when the reality doesn’t hold up.

their only other post claims it was “20% of the time”. Getting multiple of the same hero is also “random” but, like “fair”, it’s a word were people only consider it to mean one thing, and anything else can’t possible be the case

1 Like

I’ve played quite a bit and still haven’t encountered it.

Maybe you are just (un???)lucky

Rare Landmine W? He’s only got a 30% WR!

You must really be made of stern, pure stuff, or have never lost a loved one to cancer. If you had, loss and just a basic sense of decency, would discourage the use of that word so flippantly about something as trivial and inconsequential as ARAM.

Whatever the reason might be, it’s just tasteless.

5 Likes

We all know people with/that had cancer. I’m afraid I’ll have to deny your attempted emotional guilt trip. You need more substance for emotional effect.

4 Likes

You can’t shame the shameless. Using the word cancer on these forums, outside strict medical terminology, is against the fourm CoC.

2 Likes

Can confirm. I’ve gotten this trash 3 times in the last two days. I don’t know why anyone thought this was a good idea, the old Brawls that were 5 of a hero were unfun garbage too.

Its a damn shame, this was literally the only mode I still played.

Edit: looking down the forum a bit, it looks like the answer to “who thought this was a good idea” was “reddit neckbeards.” Apparently I’m in the minority. Looks like it might be time for another 2-3 year uninstall, oh well.

1 Like

Quit overreacting… it only happens in like 1 out of every 20 games and a lot of people enjoy it, which is why they brought it back.

Quit overreacting… it only happens in like 1 out of every 20 games and a lot of people enjoy it, which is why they brought it back.

This time you can blame the players over at reddit!

But it does beg the question: How many games do you play every day?

1 Like

That’s just the basic weak minded appeal to authority. Sad but predictable. Chill speech at every available opportunity, lol…

People are leaving when they see all got same hero esp. when they dont like the hero. Moron who brought back this idea should be fired!

1 Like

That’s kinda funny…how to fire a non-existent dev! But ya I know what ya mean.

Why not just remove the game then people like you can finally be happy for once ? Pathetic to watch people and thier endless cries when something gets added or removed.

People like you will always cry no matter what the devs do.

1 Like