ARAM hero choices thread

Not much of a choice :slight_smile:

Imgur

1 Like

Personally, I’d have picked nova. :stuck_out_tongue:
Snipe build is alotta fun in aram plus precision strike can eventualy end games if it ever comes to it.
Ask hoku lol

5 Likes

Better than the time I was given Samuro, Murky, and Illidan. Yes, I went with Illidan.

4 Likes

I really wish they would at minimum give 3 different plays a tank and heal option. I don’t mind playing those roles but I hate being forced to tank or heal because I had the only option.

3 Likes

You’re not forced to. You can pick anything you want.

Eh, you don’t really have to. I had a friend who had the only healer, but it was one she hated playing, and she did have Mephisto, one of her most played heroes. I told her to just go Mephisto and not worry about a no healer match. I was on Johanna, so it didn’t really matter.

1 Like

Nova is high tier in ARAM due to snipe build. Also has Ion Strike to use with any sort of comboing.

Certainly a better choice than Genji who’s hyper mobility might not bring much value. Genji is also short range so if your team is at a disadvantage you cannot do too much to deal damage.

1 Like

You seemed very prepared for that choice

3 Likes

minus zul’jin aa quests, nova is practically a healer in aram: decoy eats ming orbs to deny talented cdr, which prevents a hefty annoyance of damage the team doesn’t need to recover :smiley:

2 Likes

I bet the opponent got LiMing, ZJ, Azmo etc :stuck_out_tongue:

ill take your nova, butcher and genji and raise you a TLV, Murky, Butcher

can it really be called ARAM when you have three choices ? ARAM should be called forced comp mode . 15 choices but only 1 healer lack of options doesn’t make it random

It is technically shuffle-pick all middle but “SPAM” would be kind of silly.

They added the 3 random choices to allow some randomness without having the randomness be unfun. When it was truly all random most games were won and lost purely due to RNG. For example, good luck when your team consisted of 3 TLV and 2 Murkies against Zuljin, 3 Butchers and Kael.

1 Like

I prefer winning to playing whatever I want. I have no problem playing tank or healer if I have a good option for it. I just hate getting the only option.

In some situations I’ll pass on the only tank or healer if I have a better pick or the rest of my team doesn’t really work well with the tank or healer I got offered.

1 Like

I actually murdered the enemy team. I found out that playing Genji in ARAM is actually LESS frustrating, because you don’t have to deal with your allies not clearing waves or taking camps, which you can’t do.

If you have an advantage, yes. Otherwise you just end up chain CCed and helpless as you have no self sustain, low health and low range. I cannot deny that he does work in ARAM from time to time, like Illidan, Auriel and Butcher also work in ARAM from time to time. Just not something I would rely on.

butcher all the way.

REAAHHHRG!

(Translation)
FRESH LOSSES!! :cut_of_meat: :meat_on_bone:

HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

3 Likes