[Apr 23] BLZBNTAGT00000907, BLZBNTAGT000008FC, and missing Play button

im having the same issue, worst of all i just unninstalled the games trying to fix it, and just now im Reading the support forum…

2 Likes

I have the same issue to in Hots and SC2

Just unninstalled too and now I can’t reinstall it…
Says something broke so I should try again later… i

We have pushed a fix live for this issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Close the Blizzard Application
  2. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute. <- Important, if you do not do this, the application will not fully exit.
  3. Restart the Blizzard Application

You should see immediate relief after restarting, if not, please wait 5-10 minutes and redo the steps. If it persist after trying these steps, let us know!

Update: If the Blizzard Application is persistent or stuck, please try rebooting the computer, waiting for a few more minutes and trying the application again.

2 Likes

working here… thanks!

Works for me too. Thanks!

Hi,
I had deleted the Blizzard app, and after downloading the file again from your website it still gets stuck in “Updating Blizzard agent”

Would you have a solution for those of us who deleted the Blizzard App and are still having this issue?
I tried the steps you mention, even rebooting the computer as you suggest, but that bar is still stuck in “Updating Blizzard Agent…”.

Thanks.

Hey Taels, thanks for the report! We’re seeing an aftermath for this after the fix was pushed. So far, for those who were impacted with the issue we’ve seen the following work so far:

1. Restart the computer and wait a few minutes before trying again.
  2. Run through a clean manual uninstall of the Blizzard Application. So far, step 4 on the uninstall steps have been reported positive for the update agent issue.

If this fails, try the following:

1. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  2. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  3. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%, %programfiles(x86)%
  4. Reinstall the application!

Please let me know if this helps at all :slight_smile: Otherwise, we are tracking the issue on the Blizzard Application forums, and a few have some steps that have worked for them.

2 Likes

Thanks Caterpepi! The first steps you mention didn’t work, but the following steps (mostly step 3) did work. Now I could reinstall the app again (so it’s not stuck anymore in the “Updating Blizzard Agent…” part) and I can successfully access it.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the update, TaelS :slight_smile:

Uninstall Battlenet app then uninstall Heroes of the storm, reinstall both, work

1 Like

That worked for me, thanks.

I’ve tried everything, I still can’t delete HotS. I don’t know why my ticket was closed when nothing was resolved.

Problem fixed by simply closing and re-opening the B-net App. Thanks.

Thank you guys soooo much! Deleting Temp seemed to work for me.

OK so I didnt get banned just the game is broken? That sounds fun

I was waiting for this to be resolved before we close this topic. We’ve confirmed it’s been resolved, since it’s been pretty steady for the last few days, going to go ahead and close this topic here! Thanks for your cooperation and reports, everyone!