Another pathetic day in hots

Another day of losing in this pathetic game. Team who got more smurfs just winning. How pathetic it is?? This matchmaker is worst trash ever made every line of code its just joke.

4 Likes

Imagine a game where the more smurfs you get the more you lose? Now that would be something to behold.

3 Likes

Another weekend, another new account from TechnoTerror uninstalling forever. At what point does this just become pointless spam?

19 Likes

For somebody who uninstalled HotS and never came back, you sure do play a lot of HotS.

13 Likes

It’s not his fault, he possess Auriel’s resurrect ability, it makes him reinstall and play HOTS again.

9 Likes

You forgot the part on how you get matched against premades and how you will get matched with players with 18% win rates.

i dont care about your pathetic replies you all know im right- this pathetic matchmaker and ban policy of this company killed this game

Good Butcher roleplay. I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you accept you keep playing the game instead of uninstalling? Hehe. See you next weekend.

2 Likes

He is probably addicted.
He will never ever stopp playing until he die, or he change his habit.

3 Likes

If you dont care about replies then why address the community at all

1 Like

He properly cant get himself to uninstall the game for good. That’s why he keep making those threads.

3 Likes

Nah, all it really shows is that you can’t keep promises.

See you next weekend!

1 Like

so a total of 10 times this guy uninstalled but had to make a thread every time he wanted to uninstall “forever” dang so forever = few days or weeks?

4 Likes

or hours? he delete it at the morning, he reinstall it at the night xD

1 Like

even worse… jesus i’ll be waiting for his next thread in few hours then

3 Likes

Wth is this thread?!

We live in the matrix. The history repeat itself.

Honestly making alt account for each occasion makes me think you have some very serious issues.

4 Likes

Isn’t that like MMOs or Pokemon or whatever where level and gear are more important than skill? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have actually had an ally with like a 38% win rate.
I think we actually won that one… XP