Announcing Nexomania II, an in-game celebration of muscle-riffic mayhem

Announcing Nexomania II, an in-game celebration of muscle-riffic mayhem

For our latest wrestling-themed event, we’re taking Heroes of the Storm to the Intermultiversal Nexoweight Championship, where there are no rules and no mercy, just nonstop bicep-busting carnage. Gird your girdles for new Skins, Mounts, the bellowing Announcer MC Tombstone, special Quests, and more.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Woah, calm down with that forum activity Blizzard.

2 Likes

I should go to sleep… I almost commented about how “music-riffic” doesn’t seem to match the theme!

1 Like

They are doing faster threads then me… I feel intimidated

2 Likes

that Li Li skin disgust me…

1 Like

A new forum contender appered to challange Harbinger for the throne.

Who will win

Harbinger the death god or forum robot.

1 Like

Depending how things are at work.
Basicly why I do this: even in the breaks people talk about work so the whole day I got to hear work things… work peoppe. Im seeking refuge in the forums

1 Like

Perfect opportunity for a cage match themed brawl, if we still had brawls. Thanks for the update though!

I generally hate the event itself.

I mean, they could have been based on many Mexican :mexico:traditions (Day of the Dead for example) and they decided to go for the most cliche, Bad entourage and of little importance in culture option.

I admit they did a accpetable job at the event, for example the event presenter and a few other things. But as I said, there were better and more representative options for Mexico.

Like a Mexican, I also dislike it.

2 Likes

The bot is set to spam mode! Help! :fearful:

Oh that would have been wonderful! I guess maybe they think it’s too close to Halloween, even though it isn’t? I’m not a fan of boxing or wrestling, but I’m still happy for an quest event.

2 Likes

LOL these names are quite funny (spanish being my native languaje…)
Gata de batalla Lili LOL

How about La Cucaracha ya no puede caminar Anub’arak?
:grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Neat event. Time to grind for Shards so I can buy that pumped up duck.

I have to give props. This event looks really cool and I’m loving the new skins and mounts. Only thing that is missing would be a repeatable quest for more sweet loot but that’s our Christmas bonus so I undertstand :wink:

6.5/10